Category:Water Verity Skill Weapons

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Icon Name R El Type ATK HP Skills
Aquablade 1730 150
Tsunami's Verity: Medium boost to water allies' critical hit rate
Rising Shot: Big Water damage to a foe.
Dayspring 3550 160
Hoarfrost's Enmity: Big boost to water allies' ATK based on how low HP is
Tsunami's Verity: Medium boost to water allies' critical hit rate
Morning Gleam: Massive Water damage to a foe.
All allies gain Water ATK UpWater ATK is boosted
Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.
4★: All allies also gain JammedATK is greatly boosted based on how low HP is
.
Durandal 3035 263
Hoarfrost's Might II: Big boost to water allies' ATK
Tsunami's Verity: Medium boost to water allies' critical hit rate
Iliad Strike: Massive Water damage to a foe.
Gain Charge Bar +20%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 20%
Strength: 20%
.
4★: Effect increased to Charge Bar +30%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 30%
Strength: 30%
.
Eighth Shear of the Flock 2707 180
Hoarfrost's Verity: Big boost to water allies' critical hit rate
Cobalt Craft: Supplement water allies' critical hit DMG
Reverent Bells: Virtue of the Ram: Massive Water damage to a foe.
All allies gain 15% Bonus Water DMGDeals bonus water DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks
Strength: 15%Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.
Gae Bulg 3496 391
Hoarfrost's Progression: Big boost to Water allies' Water ATK based on number of turns passed
One Sting, One Kill II: When main weapon (MC only): Every superior elemental attack will be a critical hit.
20% boost to all allies' critical hit DMG Cap.
Tsunami's Verity: Medium boost to Water allies' critical hit rate
Burst Spear: Massive Water damage to a foe.
Gain KeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
.
4★: KeenSupplemental DMG to critical hits
now affects all allies.
Metal Hand 2350 250
Hoarfrost's Tyranny: Big boost to water allies' ATK / 10% cut to water allies' max HP
Water's Verity: Small boost to water allies' critical hit rate
Full Barrage: Massive water DMG to a foe / Hit to water DEF
Monochrome Crackerjack 1460 100
Tsunami's Verity: Medium boost to water allies' critical hit rate
Monochrome Barrage: Big Water damage to a foe.
Inhibit a foe's overdrive.
Nagelring 3020 260
Hoarfrost's Might: Big boost to water allies' ATK
Tsunami's Verity: Medium boost to water allies' critical hit rate
Cobalt Craft: Supplement water allies' critical hit DMG
Angrim: Massive Water damage to a foe.
Gain Charge Bar +20%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 20%
Strength: 20%
.
4★: Also gain Mirror Image (2 times)Next one-to-one attack received will be ineffective
(Effect removed on next all-foe all-ally attack)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Oven Mitts 1090 118
Water's Verity: Small boost to water allies' critical hit rate
Punch: Medium Water damage to a foe.
Piercing Momentum 2085 300
Hoarfrost's Verity: Big boost to water allies' critical hit rate
Water's Aegis: Small boost to water allies' max HP
Crushing Stride: Massive Water damage to a foe.
Gain Tank-and-Counter (3 times)Counters upon taking DMG
Counter attacks grant 5% charge bar per hit.
and Hostility UpMore likely to be attacked
.
Rainbow Lyre 2665 333
Hoarfrost's Verity: Big boost to water allies' critical hit rate
Water's Might: Small boost to water allies' ATK
Cobalt Arts: Boost to water allies' skill damage cap
Prism Melody: Massive Water damage to a foe.
All allies gain 70% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.
4★: All allies also gain 30% Skill DMG UpSkill DMG is boosted
Strength: 30%Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
and 10% Skill DMG Cap UpMaximum amount of skill DMG that can be dealt per hit is boosted
Strength: 10%Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.
Reveiller 2894 290
Hoarfrost's Verity: Big boost to water allies' critical hit rate
Cobalt Craft: Supplement water allies' critical hit DMG
Fleur de l'Illusion: Massive Water damage to a foe.
Boost to all allies' critical hit rate.
Self Defender 1140 78
Water's Aegis: Small boost to water allies' max HP
Water's Verity: Small boost to water allies' critical hit rate
Triple Burst: Medium Water damage to a foe.
Spit Roast 1245 143
Tsunami's Verity: Medium boost to water allies' critical hit rate
Scorching Friction: Big Water damage to a foe.
Gain TA UpTriple attack rate is boosted
Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.
The Hand That Scritches 2538 360
Hoarfrost's Verity: Big boost to water allies' critical hit rate
Water's Healing: Small boost to water allies' healing cap
Tsunami's Stamina: Medium boost to water allies' ATK based on how high HP is
Paw of the Cat: Massive Water damage to a foe.
Restore all allies' HP.
All allies gain ShieldNext ATK received will be ineffective for a fixed amount
.
4★: MC also gains Unchallenged (1 time)Next DMG received will be ineffective
Verification needed.
.
Tlepilli 2224 274
Hoarfrost's Verity: Big boost to water allies' critical hit rate
Tsunami's Dual-Edge: Medium boost to double attack rate for water allies
Loudness: Small Water damage to a foe.
All allies gain Water ATK UpWater ATK is boosted
Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
and RevitalizeRecover HP each turn. Boost to charge bar if HP is full.
Strength: (Healing cap: 500) or 10% charge bar if HP is fullDuration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.
Verona Rifle 1455 100
Tsunami's Verity: Medium boost to water allies' critical hit rate
Verona True Shot: Big Water damage to a foe.
Gain 10% Fire CutFire DMG is cut 10%
Strength: 10%Duration: 3.5 turnsFire Damage Cut.Applied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.
Water Balloons 1610 174
Tsunami's Verity: Medium boost to water allies' critical hit rate
Tigerwolf Pummel: Big Water damage to a foe.
Wilhelm 2527 273
Hoarfrost's Tyranny: Big Boost to water allies' ATK / 10% cut to water allies' max HP
Tsunami's Verity: Medium boost to water allies' critical hit rate
Aura Prison: Massive Water damage to a foe.
Gain ??% TA UpTriple attack rate is boosted
Strength: ??%Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.
4★: 20% TA UpTriple attack rate is boosted
Strength: 20%Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
now affects all allies.