Rainbow Lyre

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Label Rarity SSR.png
Rainbow Lyre
Icon Blue Star Full.pngCan be uncapped to 4★
Weapon b 1040814200.png

Label Element Water.png Label Weapon Harp.png HP ATK C.A.×
Level 1 45 365 ??
Level 100 275 2205 450%
Level 150 333 2665 500%
Obtain
Character UnlockObtaining this weapon unlocks a character.
Drawing additional copies beyond the first will instead earn a Gold Moon.
Npc s 3040379000 01.jpg Cupitan
Icon Level Uncap.png Unlock Uncap
4★ Clear Cupitan's fate episode "A Bridge of Colorful Emotions"

ID 1040814200
JP Name 虹の琴
Release Date 2022-01-17
4★ Date 2022-07-20
Other Sites
Icon gbf-wiki.pnggbf-wiki
(Japanese wiki)
Icon Gamewith.pngGamewith Icon Kamigame.pngKamigame

Weapon ls 1040814200.jpg Weapon sp 1040814200.png
Weapon s 1040814200.jpg
Weapon m 1040814200.jpg

A delicate lyre with strings that shimmer like a rainbow in the sky. Soft melodies ring out from this instrument, responding to people's emotions and gently healing the hearts of the wounded.
Charge Attack
Skill charge attack.png Prism Melody Massive Water damage to a foe.
All allies gain Status CriticalUp.png70% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.
Additional effect at 4★:
All allies also gain Status AttackUp.png30% Skill DMG UpSkill DMG is boosted
Strength: 30%Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
and Status Skill DMG Cap Up.png10% Skill DMG Cap UpMaximum amount of skill DMG that can be dealt per hit is boosted
Strength: 10%Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.[1]
Weapon Skills
Ws skill tec 2 3.png
Hoarfrost's Verity Big boost to water allies' critical hit rate
Ws skill atk 2 1.png
Water's Might Small boost to water allies' ATK
120 Unlocks at level 120: Unlocks at level 120:
Ws skill job weapon.png
Cobalt Arts Boost to water allies' skill damage cap
4★ Uncap
Rupies square.jpg Rupies ×100,000
Base Reduction Materials
This weapon should not be reduced or used as fodder.

Gameplay Notes

Cobalt Arts

Skill Level Skill DMG Cap Up
1 5.5%
10 10%
15 15%
20 20%
  • Boosts skill damage cap of Water allies' skills.
    • Stacks additively with other weapon skills that boost skill damage cap, up to a maximum of 100%.
    • Stacks additively with Status Skill DMG Cap Up.pngSkill DMG Cap UpMaximum amount of skill DMG that can be dealt per hit is boosted
      .

References