Elemental Halo refers to Fire Halo, Water Halo, Earth Halo and Wind Halo.
For Light and Dark Seraphic Weapons, Fire/Wind and Water/Earth halos are used respectively when uncapping them to 4★. Transcending the Light and Dark Eternals to Stage 1 is also the same. The total amount of halos are unchanged. Uncapping Archangel summons to 4★ is also the same.
|Transcend Eternals to Stage 1||80|
|Uncap Seraphic Weapon (SR) to 1★||1|
|Uncap Seraphic Weapon (SR) to 2★||1|
|Uncap Seraphic Weapon (SR) to 3★||1|
|Upgrade Seraphic Weapon (SR) to SSR||1|
|Uncap Seraphic Weapon (SSR) to 4★||16|
|Optimus Teluma for Draconic Weapons||and|
|Omega Teluma for Draconic Weapons||and|
|Uncap Grand Order and Kaguya (Summon) to 4★||3 of Each|
|Uncap Archangel Summons to 4★||20|
|Activate Ascendant Prayer for Ultimate Bahamut (Raid) solo||1 of Each|
|Activate Ascendant Prayer for Lucilius (Raid) solo||5 of Each|
- Clearing a Primarch's Test on every difficulty for the first time (Normal to Extreme). The halo will appear in your crate.
- Drop from The Four Primarchs raid.
- Xeno Showdowns shop (4 available, related to the bosses' element of the particular Showdown)
- Mobage Bonus Point Shop (1 for 800 points)
- SkyLeap Point Shop (1 for 2,000 points, limit 5 per month)
- Cerulean Stone shop (1 for )