Jump to navigation Jump to search
|A strange light nests in this kris. Legends say it was once a constant companion to a hero and brought him countless victories. The man himself has since melted away into myth and hearsay. However, the hopes and dreams people laid upon him have not yet been extinguished; even now, the kris burns with them.|
|Legend's Light||Big Light damage to a foe.
|Zion's Might||Big boost to light allies' ATK|
|▼ 101||Upgraded at level 101 to:||Upgraded at level 101 to:|
|Zion's Might II||Big boost to light allies' ATK|
|120||Unlocks at level 120:||Unlocks at level 120:|
|Light's Aegis||Small boost to light allies' max HP|
|150||Unlocks at level 150:||Unlocks at level 150:|
|Hero's Stature||Boost to light allies' DMG cap|
|Light Vintage Weapons|
- Light allies gain 7% damage cap up at skill level 15.
- The skill cannot be boosted by summon's aura.
- Stacks additively with other skills increasing damage cap up to a maximum of 20%.
- Stacks additively with damage cap boosts such as and the Main Character's Extended Mastery Perks.
- Taming Sari means "flower shield" or "beautiful shield" in Malay.
- The History of Melayu tells that Kris Taming Sari was made by a Javanese blacksmith and wielded by the champion of Majapahit, a pendekar named Taming Sari from which the weapon derives its name. It was said to be so skillfully crafted that anyone wielding it was unbeatable.
- In some versions of the legend, the weapon was imbued with an enchantment that would make its user physically invulnerable.
- Ferdinand is the canonical wielder of Taming Sari as shown in Marionette Stars.
- Gamewith, Taming Sari https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/175315
- Wikipedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taming_Sari