(Redirected from Lyria)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Nao Tōyama|
|How to Recruit|
|What Makes the Sky Blue|
|The young girl who could only sit by and watch her friends has awoken. She is no longer the protected, but the protector. Her heart calls forth grand miracles to the azure skies.|
|Primeval Dragon|| 600%Massive elemental damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~2,150,000).
|Rousing Wind|| 8 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 45This skill is enhanced at level 45.
|All allies gain.|
|Roaring Fire|| 7 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 65This skill is enhanced at level 65.
| All allies gain
At level 65:
Buffs increased to and .
|Healing Water||7 turns||3 turns|| Lvl 1
|| Restore all allies' HP (Healing cap: 800).
All allies gain .
|Enduring Earth||7 turns||3 turns|| Lvl 35
||All allies gain and .|
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Harmonious Heart|| Lvl 1
|| Doesn't attack.
Gain upon using a skill.
Charge bar fills up faster from damage taken.
|Life Link|| Lvl 1
|| Can use summons twice in one turn if Lyria is in the front line.
If the Main Character or Lyria reaches 0 HP, both will be knocked out.
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Boost to charge bar at end of turn.|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
- Requires completing Chapter 16 Story: The Sacred Tree to unlock her first Fate Episode.
- Lyria's element is the same as the Main Character. Her Charge Attack's elemental damage changes accordingly.
- When using the event summon , one of her skill cooldowns will reset.
- Lyria's uncapping requirements are different from other characters'.
- Although she doesn't attack normally, she can still counter attack with effects such as
- She'll use her summoning animation and a flash of light will strike the enemy.
- If the Main Character or Lyria is knocked out, the other will be knocked out even if they're in the back row.
- Summon call effects that base their damage on the Main Character's stats will instead be based on Lyria's stats.
- Certain call effect buffs such as Grimnir (Summon)'s , which would normally be given to the Main Character, will be given to Lyria and any damage dealt will be based on her stats.
- Summoning will be disabled if:
- Lyria is a sub ally.
- Either the Main Character or Lyria is knocked out.
- Either the Main Character or Lyria has a status effect that prevents action, such as or .
Extended Mastery Support Skill
|Rank||Charge BoostBase charge boost with 0★ charge bar speed perk|
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5|
|Lvl 6||Lvl 7||Lvl 8|
Battle Mode Lyria
|A creature from another dimension that greatly resembles Lyria. Said to be a combat form created by this alternate version of its namesake, its bizarre appearance causes friend and foe alike to tremble in fear.|
|Outfit Name||Battle Mode Lyria|
|How to Get||Big Bad Shadow 2019|
|Charge Attack||Whoa-Whoa Yeaaah!|
Born to Be Snowdos!
|The messiah has the mic! Just as Aoidos's premiere is about to blast Auguste Festival into oblivion, a voice as clear as a sunny summer's day cuts through the madness! Enter Snowdos, her vocals riding a wave of heavy metal monsters! Bow to the cute and bubbly diva; her powerful, soulful voice has captured the hearts of thousands! Millions! No sir, this ain't your daddy's gig! Her purity will save the world—if you call yourself a music lover, you owe it to yourself to check her out!|
|Outfit Name||Born to Be Snowdos!|
|How to Get||The Doss! End of the Line Farewell Tour|
|Charge Attack||Magic Journal|
|The white apron that Lyria loves to wear while on kitchen duty. The ribbons on the bib and pockets were sewn on by the blue-haired girl herself while under Katalina's tutelage.|
|Outfit Name||Cutie Apron|
|How to Get||Welcome to Bistro Feendrache|
Daughter of Pearl
|Lyria's summer outfit, whipped up so she could enjoy the beach to the fullest. The colorful decorations blend perfectly with the cute, carefree design. In this ensemble, Lyria is sure to have the best summer ever!|
|Outfit Name||Daughter of Pearl|
|How to Get||The Maydays|
|Lyria carefully selected accessories that would keep her warm and cheerful on an expedition to North Vast. She's especially fond of the pom-pom details that look like fluffy snowballs. As Lyria bustles along, she seems to be stirring up her own personal snowstorm.|
|Outfit Name||Snow Hopper|
|How to Get||Auld Lang Syne 2018|
- @jpokiehl, Lyria (Event) C.A. DMG Cap. https://twitter.com/jpokiehl/status/990443916875845632
- GameWith, Lyria (Event). https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/52265