|Granblue Fantasy: Versus|
|Title||Founder of Alchemy|
|Theme(s)||The Prettiest Alchemist (VS Cagliostro)|
|• Production Data•|
|Voiced By||JP: Sakura Tange|
EN: Sarah Anne Williams
|For in-depth gameplay information such as frame data, combos, and strategy, please visit Dustloop Wiki.
To visit this character's Dustloop page, click here.
She may have springy skin and rosy cheeks, but Cagliostro is one of the oldest humans ever to sail the skies. She has evaded death and wrinkles by constantly transmuting her body. Indeed, she's even grown more adorable through the ages—the result of frequent "cuteness upgrades." Let's just say that this alchemist is more than a little obsessed with appearances.
Despite her eccentricity, there is no denying that she is a genius. It was none other than Cagliostro who sealed Beelzebub in Pandemonium. And she can, in the blink of an eye, synthesize stalagmites and stalactites and giant boulders to terrorize her enemies, making her an absolute avalanche on the battlefield.
|(Chargeable / Ground / Midair)|
|Wields the power of alchemy to conjure a rock that can be charged up to five levels. The rock has an active hit box when conjured and can negate projectiles.|
version can be altered by adding + / .
|+ or or|
|Places a trap that automatically sets off and attacks nearby foes.
: Places a trap in front of Cagliostro.
: Places a trap further away.
: Places both traps.
|+||+ or or|
|Conjures a spear from the ground that draws in any foe it hits.
/ : Conjures a close-range spear.
: Conjures a mid-range spear.
|+||+ or or|
|Performs an advancing strike attack. This skill can be used as a combo finisher or to close in on an unsuspecting foe.
: Covers a short range.
: Covers a longer range.
|Spare Body||Command||Technical Command|
|+||+ or or|
|Transforms into a statue and warps away.
: Warps backwards.
: Hits any nearby foe before warping.
Requires 100% SBA gauge.
|Ars Magna||Command||Technical Command|
Summons Ouroboros to attack. This skill has a long reach and can be effectively used as a punish or combo finisher from long range.
Super Skybound Art
Requires 100% SBA gauge and 30% or lower HP.
- "How was it getting a whupping from a little girl? I had a ton of fun and collected valuable research results, so I can't wait for next time. Teehee." (If Gran is defeated)
- "Don't feel bad. This battle was won through experience. After you've got a hundred, maybe a thousand years under your ribbon, you start to understand the art of war inside and out." (If Lancelot is defeated)
- "Hah. That was entertaining, so I'll go along with your little hiring scheme. What is it that you want? Nothing is impossible for an alchemist of my intelligence and beauty." (If Percival is defeated)
- "Come ooon... I swear Cagliostro won't do anything bad to Mr. Lizard. Cross my heart and hope to die. Now where is he?" (If Katalina is defeated)
- "Now that I think about it, you're always on the hunt for a hunk or two, eh? If you've got a specific type in mind, I could make you one-fully customized" (If Metera is defeated)
- "Love, huh? I suppose it is the principle that encourages most life-forms to seek survival. Ehh, could be a worthy topic for research. (If Ladiva is defeated)
- "Maybe you should embrace being a cute li'l short cake. It beats getting jealous of other people because they're taller. Cagliostro doesn't even know the meaning of jealousy-she's already perfect!" (If Charlotta is defeated)
- "That spear of yours is filled with juicy secrets. I was able to retrieve some very intriguing data from our fight. But the research isn't over yet-I demand that you assist me again, until I've learned absolutely all of its mysteries." (If Zeta is defeated)
- "Marvelous. Whoever did your body augmentations, they didn't skimp out on the craftsmanship. But you've only got the one metal sack, so don't go wasting it on one dumb blaze of glory." (If Vaseraga is defeated)
- "Cagliostro will have your finest desserts! And she will continue having them until you've understood the depths of her adorableness." (If Lowain is defeated)
- "Heh-heh-heh. Seems like you don't have the experience to challenge me. Wanna try again in a thousand years? See if you do better?" (If Beelzebub is defeated)
- "Don't worry. All of my techniques that could interfere with the ectoplasmic plane are still at a hypothetical level. The worst you'll feel is some tickling. Maybe..." (If Ferry is defeated)
- "I know how this must sound coming from the founder of alchemy, but developing and perfecting novel techniques is no walk in the park. Chin up-your ingenuity is commendable." (if Narmaya is defeated)
- "It doesn't matter how cute and lovable I am, you shouldn't stare at people! Okay, mister?" (If Soriz is defeated)
- "Listen up, Djeeta. It's sinful how you're not properly maximizing the appeal of your miniskirt. Allow the cutest girl in all the land to fix it for-wait! Get back here!" (If Djeeta is defeated)
- "Did she throw the fight on purpose? No... She's merely manipulated the collective unconcious of everyone involved. I'll have to change my approach if I hope to truly understand the Peacekeeper's power." (If Zooey is defeated)
- "Ooh! I could use one of your pretty wings for my research. You wouldn't say no to cute widdle Cagliostro, would you?" (If Belial is defeated)
- "Now you've seen my true charm! Bet you'll think twice before impersonating me again, you copycat!" (If Cagliostro is defeated)
- "You may look and sound like a bumpkin, but there's power in your bloodline. Meh, I collected some good data from our fight, so let me know how to return the favor one day." (If Yuel is defeated)
- Cagliostro's battle theme, The Prettiest Alchemist (VS Cagliostro), is an instrumental remix of her character song, Nanokakan Kakete Sekai wo Tsukuru yori Kawaii Onnanoko Hitori Tsukutta Hou ga Ii.
|Granblue Fantasy: Versus Navigation|
|Characters||Base||Gran • Katalina • Charlotta • Lancelot • Percival • Ferry • Lowain • Ladiva • Metera • Zeta • Vaseraga|
|DLC 1||Beelzebub • Narmaya • Soriz • Djeeta • Zooey|
|DLC 2||Belial • Cagliostro • Yuel • Anre|
|RPG Mode||Locations||Albion Citadel • Amalthea Island • Fremel Island • Auguste Isles • Lumacie Archipelago • The Grandcypher • Pandemonium|
|Customize||About Weapons • Weapon List • Support Skills • Treasure|
|Other||Siero's Shop • Tower of Babyl|