Cutest Golden Statue in the Skies

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Label Rarity SSR.png
Cutest Golden Statue in the Skies

Summon b 2040386000.png

Label Element Earth.png Icon Home Screen Small.pngCan be displayed on the Home screen HP ATK
Level 1 99 200
Level 100 627 1337
Obtain Alchemist's Desire
Voice Actor Sakura Tange
Combo Call Name
First HalfUsed when this summon is called first in the combo. Everything's Coming Up
Second HalfUsed when this summon is called second in the combo. Cagliostro

ID 2040386000
Summon ID 3300
NameJP 世界で一番カワイイ黄金像
Voice ActorJP
Release Date 2020-10-28

This statue is not a simple one of gold—it was constructed with alchemy in the image of the founder of alchemy herself, with close attention to the details in her clothes and delicate face. One can say that portraying the epitome of cute to this degree is a form of initiation in itself.
Aura - It's Transmutation Time!
0★This is the basic aura for this summon. Its level does not influence the aura. 50% boost to Earth ATK.
10% boost to Earth allies' DEF.
3★This is the aura for the 3★ version of this summon. 50% boost to Earth ATK.
20% boost to Earth allies' DEF.
Call - Alchemic LiberationCooldown
0★This is the basic call for this summon. Its level does not influence the call. Massive Earth damage to all foes.
All Earth allies gain Status CriticalUpEarth.png70% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 2 turns
for 2 turns.
9T9 turn cooldown.
3★This is the call for the 3★ version of this summon.Massive Earth damage to all foes.
All Earth allies gain Status CriticalUpEarth.png70% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 3 turns
for 3 turns.


Reduction Materials


‎‎