From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
| JP Name
| JP TitleIn the past many weapons had custom titles. Now replaced with series titles in game.
| EN TitleIn the past many weapons had custom titles. Now replaced with series titles in game.
|Its ever-changing form transcends all comprehension, vehemently declaring its existence. Behold the glory of its marvelous physique, posed in complete harmony, honed beyond perfection, and rivaling even the strength of staves from folklore.
||All That Glitters Are Apples
||Boost to item drop rate
All That Glitters Are Apples
- Bonus drop rate is active even when not equipped as a main weapon.
- Stacks with weapons that only provide a Drop Rate Boost when equipped as a main weapon.
- Multiple Dragon Bar V do not stack, even though it says +2 in the skills list. 
- See Drop Rate Boosts for details.
- The name is a pun on the anime title "Dragon Ball Z"
- The Charge Attack's name is also a Dragon Ball Z reference.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/yuyutan_gb/status/980414680341495809