Dragon Bar V
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dragon Bar V
|JP TitleIn the past many weapons had custom titles. Now replaced with series titles in game.||超|
|EN TitleIn the past many weapons had custom titles. Now replaced with series titles in game.||Super|
|Its ever-changing form transcends all comprehension, vehemently declaring its existence. Behold the glory of its marvelous physique, posed in complete harmony, honed beyond perfection, and rivaling even the strength of staves from folklore.|
|Spirit Bomb of Doom||Massive Dark damage to a foe.|
|All That Glitters Are Apples||Boost to item drop rate.|
|Base Reduction Materials|
|Note: This is the amount you get for a 3★ uncapped weapon.|
|Keep at least a copy for farming. Others are safe to reduce. Do not use as fodder.
One-of-a-kind weapon providing a unique Drop Rate Boost.
All That Glitters Are Apples
- Bonus drop rate is active even when not equipped as a main weapon.
- Stacks with weapons that only provide a Drop Rate Boost when equipped as a main weapon.
- Multiple Dragon Bar V do not stack, even though it says +2 in the skills list. 
- See Drop Rate Boosts for details.
- The name is a pun on the anime title "Dragon Ball Z"
- The Charge Attack's name is also a Dragon Ball Z reference.
- The skill's name is a play on the phrase "All that glitters is not gold", referencing Vyrn's love of apples.