Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This page is a Strategy stub. Please help us expand it by contributing relevant data.|
See Meta:Manual of Style/Character Pages/Strategy for more info.
|Tsubasa Kashiwagi||7.0This character's rating from GameWith out of 10||6.5This character's rating from Kamigame out of 10. This rating is intended for advanced players. 🔰 3This character's beginner rating from Kamigame out of 5. This rating is intended for beginners and is a separate evaluation from the advanced player rating.|
A free SR character unlocked through side-story treasure trade, Tsubasa comes with a well-rounded kit useful for beginners, and synergizes well as a support character.
- Useful kit that provides , party debuff removal, and .
- Gains every time he uses a skill for faster Charge Bar fills.
- Gun weapon proficiency synergizes with early Wind grids that make use of Tiamat Bolt Omega.
- Provides mediocre damage output on his own.
- Skill cooldowns are somewhat long.
How to Play
- Tsubasa's kit is rather straightforward, and skills should be used as needed.
- should be reserved until the enemy is about to use a powerful attack to make full use of the Earth damage cut.
- If your team has trouble filling up their Charge Bars quickly, Tsubasa may be best positioned in the second party slot (after the Main Character) due to . Due to the way Charge Attacks work, as long as the Main Character has a full Charge Bar, and Tsubasa has a full Charge Bar or 90% Charge Bar, the remaining two characters only need 80% and 70% (in that order) for a Full Burst.