|This page is a Strategy stub. Please help us expand it by contributing relevant data.|
See Meta:Manual of Style/Character Pages/Strategy for more info.
|Threo||?This character's rating from GameWith out of 10||9.0This character's rating from Kamigame out of 10. This rating is intended for advanced players. 🔰 N/AThis character's beginner rating from Kamigame out of 5. This rating is intended for beginners and is a separate evaluation from the advanced player rating.|
Threo is a member of the famed Eternals and earns her reputation with her highly destructive kit. She can hit very high numbers with her charge attacks very quickly and offers Quality of Life improvements with her . Upon her final uncap, she becomes even more destructive.
- is her most notable skill, as she can deal up to 820,000 in Plain Damage on turn 1 at the cost of 99% health.
- This is almost enough to take out Hard/Hard+ Omega Raids, allowing players to quickly grind them every single day with a bit of assistance. It is also very useful in solo content
- This skill enables enmity-based weapon grids, as it leaves her with 1% HP left.
- She has high self-sustain from while in Axe form, and can also help her dodge attacks as well. The from also allows her to survive hits that would otherwise knock her out.
- She can take advantage of built-in Enmity of her in Sword form, allowing her to fire a powerful charge attack that also has 999,999 bonus Plain Damage attached to it.
- She is purely a selfish attacker, with no team support or utility.
- Being at low health from can sometimes lead to Threo being knocked out early if she's not protected.
- She gains innate 20% increased damage against Water foes. A similar skill is shared across all the Eternal's final uncaps.
- Her CA gains enhanced effects depending on the current form. Axe form has , while Sword form deals an additional 999,999 in Plain Damage.
- gains , giving her much needed utility.
- Its damage cap is also increased to 1,230,000, allowing to now clear most Low Level Omega Raids immediately.
- is unlocked at level 100 and provides a very potent effect after 10 turns. On the first turn she uses this skill, she gains a very high unique attack modifier and full charge bar. On the following 3 turns, she gains 100% charge bar allowing her to fire off 4 total charge attacks in succession. At the very least, she will send 3,999,996 Plain Damage if all charge attacks are used.
How to Play
Threo has two forms, Axe and Sword, which affect every part of her kit. She starts every battle in Axe form and switches to the other form every time she uses a charge attack. The different forms may make her seem like a complex character, but she's actually deceptively simple, as all she will simply want to be attacking as much as possible. The 4th party position is the most recommended, so she can use CA at as low as 70% charge bar.
In Axe form, she can use and then recover the lost health over time with . She can also use to dodge attacks up to 3 times and live longer. Axe form is fairly basic and can help her keep sustain in long fights.
In Sword form, she doubles down on offense to unleash a powerful charge attack.
also allows for quick burst damage and can be useful in farming for Pendants as it requires no set up. The has a high value of 3000, allowing her to take hits and stay at low health.
After her final uncap, she mostly plays the same, only with larger numbers. The bonus damage in her Sword form allows her to bypass the Damage cap, while the on her Ground Zero will allow her to assist her team and other players.
- accelerates Threo's charge bar greatly. He also can release turns of his own charge attacks which in turn can accelerate Thero's. His boost to hostility on can also draw some hits away from her, increasing her longevity. : His
- can copy Ground Zero's effect, which can be useful while farming Arcarum: The World Beyond. : Her
- : She has Axe proficiency so she gets boosted stats from this weapon, and she can activate its Enmity skill immediately by using Ground Zero.
- : Threo has Sabre proficiency, so she gets a higher stat boost from the basic Yggdrasil Sword grid.
- : Threo has Axe proficiency, so she gets a higher stat boost from the developed M2 Earth grid.
Extended Mastery Perks
|Threo||Stars: 15||EMP: 120|
|Last update: 2020-08-21|
Gamewith's recommended EMP build for Threo.
PrioritiesCrit is the top priority, followed by C.A. DMG and C.A. DMG Cap. The rest of your choices are pretty free, but since Threo works best in Enmity grids, consider placing points in DEF and HP.
|Threo||Stars: 16||EMP: 136|
|Last update: 2020-08-25|
|Threo||Stars: 18||EMP: 171|
|Last update: 2018-08-05|
Jigglyppuff8's recommended EMP build for Threo.
DA and Crit are staples of any EMP build and should be prioritized first. Her EMP passive is especially useful over long fights, providing an indefinite 30% stackable ATK boost, so long as it doesn't get dispelled. As Threo will be using a lot of charge attacks, raising C.A. DMG Cap will allow her to deal more damage every time they're used. If the cap is not being hit consistently, then points can be invested in C.A. DMG instead.
The last 3 points are flexible. Typically putting them in HP is a good investment until she has about 9,000 Natural HP, or 12,000 Natural HP after her final uncap, in order to boost her Ground Zero damage. After these thresholds are met, the stars can be invested back into CA DMG and CA DMG cap up. At least 1 star should be put into each of the CA DMG nodes in this way. The ATK Up/DEF Down do not provide enough stats to justify her decreased survivability. She could take nodes in Defense to offset them, but they're better off used in increasing her charge attack paramaters. ATK and Water DMG down scale poorly, and should not be considered.
For her Over Mastery, Threo can benefit well from whatever 3rd bonus is given to her. Priorities should be given to Enmity and Charge attack parameters, while Stamina and Debuff Success should be avoided.On her fourth bonus, she will want to have either boost to Multi-attack, although she can work with most options provided she has a good boost to Enmity or Charge attack Specs attached to it.