Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Both amateur and veteran crews alike can count on the appearance of the silver chest. Even if it doesn't contain the rarest treasure, it's sure to provide something useful to every skyfarer. And that sheer reliability is worth more than any amount of gold.|
|Treasure Drop||Big Dark damage to a foe.
Inflict up to 5 times.
|Bounty Hunter's Teachings||When main weapon: ~5% damage reduction for all allies from foes with|
|Trust in the Profit||When main weapon (MC only): Slight chance to gain|
|Base Reduction Materials|
|This weapon cannot be reduced.|
- This weapon can not be sold for rupies or used for upgrading.
- Depending on the bounty inflicted, Treasure Drop have a different multiplier:
- When 1-3 stacks of bounty were inflicted, Treasure Drop's multiplier is ~400%.
- When 5 stacks of bounty were inflicted, Treasure Drop's multiplier is ~750%.
- The Charge Attack animation changes according to how many Bounty attempts occur:
- 1 attempt: A stack of silver chests
- 2 attempts: A gold chest
- 3 attempts: A red chest
- 5 attempts: A flipping gold chest
- This also applies when this weapon is used as a skin.
- The chance of Bounty attempts in single Charge Attack is:
Attempts Probability 1 time ~71.5% 2 times ~17% 3 times ~8% 5 times ~3.5%
- Estimated numbers based from 200 Charge Attacks against Test Machina Alpha.