From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
| JP Name
| JP TitleIn the past many weapons had custom titles. Now replaced with series titles in game.
|Both amateur and veteran crews alike can count on the appearance of the silver chest. Even if it doesn't contain the rarest treasure, it's sure to provide something useful to every skyfarer. And that sheer reliability is worth more than any amount of gold.
||Big Dark damage to a foe.
Inflict BountyItem drop rate is boosted
up to 5 times.
- Depending on the bounty inflicted, Treasure Drop have a different multiplier:
- When 1-3 stacks of bounty was inflicted, Treasure Drop's multiplier is ~400%.
- When 5 stacks of bounty was inflicted, Treasure Drop's multiplier is ~750%.
- The Charge Attack animation changes according to how many Bounty attempts occur:
- 1 attempt: A stack of silver chests
- 2 attempts: A gold chest
- 3 attempts: A red chest
- 5 attempts: A flipping gold chest
- This also applies when this weapon is used as a skin.
- The chance of Bounty attempts in single Charge Attack is:
| 1 time
| 2 times
| 3 times
| 5 times
- Estimated numbers based from 200 Charge Attacks against Test Machina Alpha.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/R_sei_/status/973884909080141825