Jump to navigation Jump to search
A pair of light waves: one red, one blue. As they are made of opposing energies, they will never truly intersect.
|Craft Recharge Draft||1|
|Forge Harp of the Teachers (SSR)||5|
|Forge Scythe of Belial (SSR)||5|
|Uncap Crimson Scale to 4★||20|
|Uncap Calamitous Aquashade to 4★||20|
|Uncap Knight of Ice to 4★||20|
|Uncap Landslide Scepter to 4★||20|
|Uncap Harmonia to 4★||20|
|Uncap Imperious Fury to 4★||20|
|Uncap Ivory Ark to 4★||20|
|Uncap Ouroboros Prime to 4★||20|
|Uncap Pain and Suffering to 4★||20|
- Chapter 112 Story: Father's Footsteps - Episode 2
- Chapter 113 Story: A Girl Named Mika - Episode 2 (23 AP) - 0-1Verification needed. per run (15~20% chance to drop with BountyItem drop rate is boosted
and drop rate summons). Enemies are non-elemental and vulnerable to Lethal HitInstant death for the victim.
- Faster to clear than House of Happiness, but has a lower drop rate.
- Chapter 131 (132/156/157/158/162/163/164) Quest: House of Happiness (40 AP) - 0-2, Wave 1. (Also drops Meditative Sutra on Wave 2 and Jumbo Beast Bone on Wave 3.)
- Slower to clear than Ch. 113-2, but has a higher drop rate and drops other materials that are difficult to obtain reliably outside of this quest.
- The Edgelands (town node) - Can only be acquired once.
- Cerulean Stone shop (1 for 10 stones)