Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Character UnlockObtaining this weapon unlocks a character.
Drawing additional copies beyond the first will instead earn a Gold Moon.
|4★||Complete Wamdus Lvl 45 Fate Episode "Wam and Muge's Resort Adventures"|
|A beautiful umbrella appears from below the cerulean surface. But do not make light of it, for even a gentle touch from this seemingly harmless umbrella will numb your senses with suprarational poison hidden within its folds, luring you into the darkest depths of the ocean.|
|Torrential Thunderstrike||Massive Water damage to a foe.
All allies gain .
Additional effect at 4★:
All allies also gain .
|Cobalt Vitality||Boost to water allies' ATK, DEF, and DMG cap based on their max HP|
|150||Unlocks at level 150:||Unlocks at level 150:|
|Water's Majesty||Small boost to water allies' ATK and max HP|
- Boost to Water allies' ATKModifier: EX, DEF, and special damage capStacking: Special DMG Cap based on their max HP.
- Boost is individually calculated based on each allies' max HP value.
- ATKModifier: EX boost formula:
Max HP x 0.045%
- ATK boost caps at 40% per copy. Required max HP to cap: ~89,000.
- DEF boost formula:
Max HP x 0.025%
- DEF boost caps at 25% per copy. Required max HP to cap: 100,000.
- Damage CapStacking: Special DMG Cap formula:
Max HP x 0.01%
- Special damage cap boost caps at 7% per copy. Required max HP to cap: 70,000.
- Special damage cap stacks up to 20% when equipping multiple copies.
- Boost is calculated for each party member individually.
- GameWith, Calamitous Aquashade. https://グランブルーファンタジー.gamewith.jp/article/show/359378