Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Character UnlockObtaining this weapon unlocks a character.
Drawing additional copies beyond the first will instead earn a Gold Moon.
|As represented by the praying maidens of twin colors opposite each other, melodies arising from this harp are imbued with the wishes of a primal beast liberated from arbitration's duty. Though its wielder may waver, this harp's every note echoes across the skies with a firm prayer.|
|Conflicting Ray||Massive Light damage to a foe.
Additional effect at 4★:
Also inflict .
|Harp of Hastened Light||Boost to Light allies' C.A. DMG, C.A. DMG Cap, and Special C.A. DMG Cap based on how many harps are equipped.|
|150||Unlocks at level 150:||Unlocks at level 150:|
|Thunder's Majesty||Medium boost to light allies' ATK and max HP|
Harp of Hastened Light
- 10% boost to C.A. DMG, 6% boost to C.A. DMG Cap, and 2% boost to Special C.A. Cap for Light allies per Harp weapon in the grid.
- Only up to 5 Harp weapons are counted for this skill. Additional Harp weapons will not increase the boost provided.
- Multiple copies of this skill stack additively.
- Harp weapons of any element contribute to the boost.
- GameWith, Diaitesia. https://グランブルーファンタジー.gamewith.jp/article/show/404815