|This page is a Strategy stub. Please help us expand it by contributing relevant data.|
See Meta:Manual of Style/Character Pages/Strategy for more info.
|Feather (SSR)||9.4This character's rating from GameWith out of 10||9.0This character's rating from Kamigame out of 10. This rating is intended for advanced players. 🔰 ?This character's beginner rating from Kamigame out of 5. This rating is intended for beginners and is a separate evaluation from the advanced player rating.|
With his guaranteed triple attacks, Feather now become more powerful, especially with hiswhich increases his damage and damage cap. He can burst out damage in short turns, but also good for longer battles due to his permanent which increases damage output.
- Always deals triple attacks thanks to his .
- His allows him to deal huge normal damage burst in conjunction of triple attacks thanks to .
- increases his damage and damage cap everytime he deals triple attacks and Charge Attack, which is guaranteed to gain for every turn. It lasts for the remainder of battle since can't be removed.
- has long cooldown, but it's very useful for certain setups which focuses on huge damage burst especially with 3★ call.
- Note that his skill recast ability can only occur once per turn.Verification needed.
- His Charge Attack deals 100% Bonus Light Damage for every stack he possess.
- High innate hostility from makes him a glass cannon due to having no defensive utility.
- No supportive utility, a pure attacker who only deals damage.
How to Play
- On turn 1, cast first to increase stack.
- Then, cast and whenever it's off cooldown.
- Cast whenever the party is ready for huge damage burst. Recast all other skills.
- Put him at second slot since his triple attacks allows allies before him to do follow-up Charge Attack.
- will be always appreciated by Feather since allows him to gain stack early. His guaranteed triple attacks is also something party will benefit for damage output.
- Io Cannon setup, which maximizing skill usage and focusing on massive damage burst in short turns. works with Feather's frequent skill usage in
- always takes effect to Feather due to Feather's guaranteed triple attacks, increasing Feather's damage with no efforts required. 's
- . Feather's high hostility can redirect attacks away from her. can capitalize Feather's damage output with her
- and is an easy way to increase his damage potential with its supplemental damage. Note that both weapons doesn't stack with each other for third attacks in normal hit.
- His draw weapon, can also capitalize his attack with Bonus Light Damage effect to the third hit of his triple attacks.
- For short damage bursts, while Qilin's call immediately resets all of his skills' cooldown, allowing his skill to immediately ready to cast again. (4★) and (3★) is a good choice to exploit his triple attacks. Thor's call can give for a full 2 turns, which can be exploited with his
Extended Mastery Perks
|Feather (SSR)||Stars: 14||EMP: 105|
Gamewith's recommended EMP build for Feather (SSR).
His already high damage output should be supplemented by taking four 3★ on Critical Hit Rate, followed with two 1★ on Charge Attack Damage due to his high Charge Attack rate.
You might want to wait until his EMP Support Skill is released. When needed, you can either pick:
- Two 3★ on Charge Attack Damage to further increase his Charge Attack damage.
- 3★ on Skill Damage Cap to fully make use of his skill damage output.
- Two 1★ on Defense if you're concerned with his survivability with high hostility.