Jump to navigation Jump to search
For an SR character, Jamil is a powerful attacker with an easy-to-use kit whose full potential puts him on equal footing with even some of the element's SSR units. He is at his best when he uses his Charge Attack with for instant burst damage.and
How to Play
- Much of Jamil's kit revolves around . Jamil will inflict more damage against an enemy with , but its greatest importance is for and .
- is an "Anytime Assassin" skill—it greatly boosts Jamil's damage to the target regardless of its Overdrive/Break state. Because it only boosts damage for 1 hit, it is best used in conjunction with his Charge Attack for massive damage.
- deals a bonus 100% Earth damage to a foe with and will be boosted by Pinpoint Assassination, which makes them a powerful combination.
- lowers his chance of getting targeted by enemy attacks and grants to another party member, which is useful for party compositions where certain characters want to get hit while others don't.
- For Renown Pendant farming teams, using Mechanic and or entering raids during Strike Team means he can use his Irjas-Hitmark-Pinpoint Assassination combination from Turn 1 for massive instant damage.