Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Combo Call Name|
|First HalfUsed when this summon is called first in the combo.||Shark|
|Second HalfUsed when this summon is called second in the combo.||Jaws|
|A threat beyond comprehension. A predator that should never have come to be. From beyond the horizon they came, riding the gale above the waves, cruel fangs bared to devour all in their path!|
|Aura - Oceanic Predation|
|40% boost to Dark ATK. 10% boost to Dark allies' DEF.|
|50% boost to Dark ATK. 20% boost to Dark allies' DEF.|
|Call - Squalene Squall||Cooldown|
|Massive Dark damage to all foes.
Inflict on one foe or on caster.
|9T9 turn cooldown.|
|This summon is safe to reduce. Do not use as fodder.|
Call - Squalene Squall
- 's mainhand-only skill protects the party from this effect making it always affect a foe instead. This removes the other possible outcome entirely, including benefits.
- If Lyria (Event) is in the party, the and the follow-up will be placed on Lyria instead of the MC.
- If the knocked out ally is revived due to , no buff will be granted.
- If there are no party members other than MC and Lyria (Event) the will trigger its skill animation, but will miss the caster, causing no knock out nor the following effect.
- If is called while the caster already has , it has a chance to re-apply the status effect, resetting the countdown to 2 turns.
- can be removed with .