SideM Fantasy: To the Sky Realm for Some Reasons
SideM Fantasy: To the Sky Realm for Some Reasons is a collaboration side story with the THE iDOLM@STER: SideM game that became available on April 24th, 2018. It is unlocked after completing Chapter 12 Story - Battle at the Falls .
The path to the boundless
skies is near yet far.
Three bright stars fated
for the silver screen are whisked
away to those skies.
Is this fantastical new world something
they dreamed up, or is it reality?
Only the green monster knows
For new players
- weapon skill. While harps have a naturally low ATK stat, it's the easiest Wind harp weapon to obtain in the game since it is accessible to all players. It is worth keeping until you obtain a better Wind harp or EX weapon, due to its usefulness as a main hand weapon for Superstar/Elysian. has an EX type big boost to Wind ATK
- weapon skill. While it suffers from low stats, it is known as one of easily obtainable Water EX weapons before High Level content. Players who have can use them to uncap this weapon since it has trade limit of 4 per account, if the AP cost of trading multiple copies is a concern. has an EX type medium boost to Water ATK
- weapon skill. The weapon itself has no notable usability except as mainhand for some classes, and is easily outclassed by other farmable Fire daggers due to its weapon skill and average raw stats. has an EX type medium boost to Fire HP
- and can be obtained at a very low material cost and are worth unlocking for the for completing their intro fate episodes even if you don't plan to use them.
- Party: Guests Teru Tendo, Kaoru Sakuraba, and Tsubasa Kashiwagi
- Completion reward: Blue Sky Crystal,
- Enemies: 2 Waves. Boss: Green Monster
- Difficulty: Trivial