(Redirected from Venerator's Distinction)Jump to navigation Jump to search
An honor awarded to celebrated individualsgladiators / guardians / pilgrims / mages / bandits / fencers / combatants / sharpshooters / troubadours / cavalrymen / alchemists / samurais / ninjas / sword masters / gunslingers / mystics / assassins / dual wielders / shredders / foresters / dragoons / monks / foresters / ballroom dancers / contractors with significant battlefield achievements.
Class Distinctions are rare items commonly obtained from Co-op Quests.
|Unlock Row IV classes||20|
|Unlock Extra II classes||20|
|Craft Gold Relics||30|
|Uncap Nobiyo and Narita to 4★||3× Troubadour Distinction|
|Class Champion Weapons|
|Purchase a Replica Weapon||1|
|Rebuild a Replica-based CCW||10|
|Change a Replica-based CCW's element||30|
|Forge a Rusted-based CCW||40|
- Trophy: Win 100/300/1000 Coop Quests as a [Class].
- Counts any class in that class's tree. For example, using any of Enhancer, Arcana Dueler, Dark Fencer, or Chaos Ruler will count towards the Fencer trophies that award a Fencer Distinction.
- Prestige Pendant shop (20 pendants each).
- Drop from most Extra Co-op Quests.
- Treasure shop (1 for 1 Rose Crystal).
- Random drop from Share Chest from Rose Queen (Raid)