|This page is a Strategy stub. Please help us expand it by contributing relevant data.|
See Meta:Manual of Style/Character Pages/Strategy for more info.
Herja is a typical Break Assassin, and comes with many buffs and debuffs. A reliable and versatile unit, with damage that can justify a spot in high-end Earth teams. One of the strongest Earth SR characters, she is a convenient unit for farming pendants or filling a spot.
- Her ATK buffs from lasts longer than it's cooldown, essentially giving her a passive ATK boost, and potentially 3 stacks of it every five turns.
- Her Break Assassin ability, , is on a 5 turn cooldown, which is one of the shortest in the game. With Break Extend buffs, you can even use this twice during a single Break.
- Despite having a large amount of attack power, she ultimately only has SR stats.
- She lacks survivability, and has no way of getting a boss into Break Mode.
- has a long 7-turn cooldown in comparison to it's 3-turn uptime.
How to Play
- Herja relies on stacking ATK buffs using , , and her Charge Attack. When all of these combine, she can hit for massive damage. Because of this, you should typically use Herja's abilities as soon as they come off cooldown, unless you're saving them for Break mode in a turn or two.
- is a strong nuke, which both buffs her ATK and debuffs the target's DEF. A simple ability that can be powered up to do large damage in certain conditions.
- has boost to ATK and Uplift, can be cast on any member of the team, which allows her to fill a more supporting role if another character in your team is in a better position to do damage.
- : Herja's preferred weapon is Sabres, which means she gains more ATK from Yggdrasil Crystal Blade Omega grids.
- De La Fille (Earth): She lacks survivability, so a good support like De La Fille works well with her, especially with her ATK and DA/TA buffs.
- Medusa is a good choice for a summon in a team with her, as it's Extend Break buff allows her to use twice during one break.