This article is about the summon stone obtainable from trophies. For the non-party character, see Kirari Moroboshi (NPC).
| This summon has multiple versionsDifferent summon versions can still be equipped simultaneously.|
| Summon ID
|With a cheer from the crowd, a torrent of strength surges forward and this young girl grows as giant as her heart's desire. Before long, her legend is surpassed as she easily outgrows even the boundaries of the world.
|Aura - Time To Get Happy!
|0★This is the basic aura for this summon. Its level does not influence the aura.
||15% boost to HP.
10% boost to Defense.
|3★This is the aura for the 3★ version of this summon.
||20% boost to HP.
15% boost to Defense.
|Call - I’ll Protect You All!||Cooldown
|0★This is the basic call for this summon. Its level does not influence the call.
||Massive Earth damage to all foes.
Increase the endurance of any active ShieldNext ATK received will be ineffective for a fixed amount
|9T9 turn cooldown.
|3★This is the call for the 3★ version of this summon.
- The trophies to obtain [Skybound] Kirari can be earned by calling a support summon Kirari Moroboshi. You do not need the summon yourself, and the corresponding event does not need to be running. One copy is obtained after your 50th, 185th, 346th, and 500th summon.
Call - I’ll Protect You All!
- Recovers endurance of any active ShieldNext ATK received will be ineffective for a fixed amount
by 300, 400, 500, 1000, or 1200.
- Only recovers endurance, as such, it cannot go over original source's endurance cap.
- Has no effect on shield effects connected to specific character buffs such as Orchid's Puppet StringsStats are sharply boosted (Cancels upon exceeding DMG stack / Can't be removed)
- A source of ShieldNext ATK received will be ineffective for a fixed amount
will always recover the same amount of endurance, e.g. White WallAll allies gain Shield (1500)Next ATK received will be ineffective for a fixed amount
Strength: 1500Duration: 3 turns. will always recover 400 endurance.
- There doesn't seem to be a pattern to determine how much each kind of source (summons, character skills, etc.) is affected.
- The summon count from the trophy Everybody's Happy!Call the summon Kirari Moroboshi 185 times
Kirari ×1 is a reference to Kirari Moroboshi's given height in centimetres from iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls.
- The summon count from the trophy Squishy MarshmallowCall the summon Kirari Moroboshi 346 times
Kirari ×1 is a reference to the fictional talent agency named 346 Production, the agency featured in THE iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls.