|This page is a Strategy stub. Please help us expand it by contributing relevant data.|
See Meta:Manual of Style/Character Pages/Strategy for more info.
Has similar strengths and weaknesses as her SSR version, just at an SR level. She is a defensive character that can absorb enemy hits for your other Earth characters, but cannot provide significant damage output on her own. If you don't have any better defensive Earth characters, however, she is a strong candidate.
- makes Sara more defensive as she takes more hits, at the cost of her ATK and multiattack rate. It will also heal her twice (500 HP first, 1000 HP second) when she gets on low HP. Recasting it with maximum stacks can also provide decent Earth and Water damage.
- provides Hostility Up, drawing fire away from other party members and increasing her chances of getting hit for Splish Splash's effect.
- Carbuncle for a 90% damage cut. grants a 40% damage cut to the whole party, which can be stacked with the appropriate fully-uncapped
- The Hostility Up from is rather weak and requires spending on EMP nodes to boost its effectiveness.
- Splish Splash requires Sara to get hit; because of her weak Hostility Up, getting up to 10 stacks may prove difficult.
- Though her EMP support skill can convert non-Water damage to Water damage, converted damage still will not count towards Splish Splash stacks. This reduces her off-element effectiveness for new players that may want her party damage cut on a weaker team.
How to Play
Sara's kit is rather simple; at the start of battle, use her first two skills and try to ramp up as many Splish Splash stacks as possible. When the enemy is about to use a powerful Charge Attack, use Bene Litus to reduce the damage the party takes. If you're lucky enough to get 10 Splish Splash stacks, recast it to deal damage to the enemy.
- Jamil: lowers his own Hostility while boosting the target's; its effect is stronger than Sara's Hostility Up from Sandcastle Fun.
- Baihu Fangstaff: When Sara is placed in 3rd position, this weapon boosts her Charge Attack damage and her Hostility, increasing her chances of getting hit and letting her deal a bit more damage.