|This page is a Strategy stub. Please help us expand it by contributing relevant data.|
See Meta:Manual of Style/Character Pages/Strategy for more info.
Drang is a straight-forward character capable of bringing dispel, healing, and ATK and DEF debuffs all in one kit, all while either buffing his DEF or ATK. With such utility, he makes for a solid character in any Water composition.
Fair Trick has a fairly long cooldown and low healing cap making him more of a supplemental healer rather than a main healer.
How to Play
- Use Fair Trick whenever the team needs to maintain heal for possible Stamina, or just to keep HP high.
- Switch between Switcheroo (ATK) or (DEF) when needed, like ATK during an enemy's BREAK and DEF during their overdrive.
- Use Fool You Thrice to keep their debuffs on, and also when you need a dispel on the enemy.
- Using his charge attack can help your team survive a bit more as well.
- Drang is especially powerful with Dark Fencer or Chaos Ruler, able to reach the ATK and DEF down cap with Fool you Thrice and Unpredictable/Miserable Mist.
- With his Charge Attack utility, giving him extra Double Attack/Triple Attack can aid him in keeping the team buffs active, and the fire ATK debuffs on the enemy active.
- Any character that can increase the healing cap of Fair Trick would also be a welcome addition.
- Altair is especially good with Drang, using all of his Battle Plan: Crane Down to nearing reach the ATK and DEF down cap.
Extended Mastery Perks
|Last update: 2017-09-05|
Gamewith's recommended EMP build for Drang.