|Sophia||8.5This character's rating from GameWith out of 10||8.0This character's rating from Kamigame out of 10. This rating is intended for advanced players. 🔰 3This character's beginner rating from Kamigame out of 5. This rating is intended for beginners and is a separate evaluation from the advanced player rating.|
Sophia is a "panic button" best-suited for the back lines, complete with a support skill that boosts all Light allies' healing cap as a sub-ally. If she finds herself getting brought out to the front lines, she carries a single-target Revive, a strong single-target heal that fully recovers an ally's HP if it's below 25%, as well as a debuff-removing skill with a short cooldown.
Her charge attack provides a party-wide heal, Chain Burst damage cap, making her good for sustaining the party and little else., , and . However, its lack of damage drastically lowers her already-low damage output and lowers the party's
- can fully heal an ally if their HP is in the red.
- Brings debuff removal in an element that fights bosses with lots of debuffs.
- Her debuff removal isn't bound to her heals, so clearing status effects like won't come at the cost of your party's HP.
- The only character with a guaranteed revive skill off the bat, which also has the shortest cooldown (16 turns). The fact that it only revives the target to 50% HP is easily mitigated by Medicament and/or her C.A. heal.
- Party-wide heal, , , and boosts the party's survivability and damage output.
- Middling damage output of her own, and her lack of C.A. damage lowers overall party damage as well.
- Her C.A. effects, while useful, aren't anything that can't be covered by someone else.
- only works as a sub-ally; she needs her for the same effect as a main ally.
How to Play
Sophia is best used on the back lines as a "panic button" in case a battle goes wrong. If she gets brought out, her kit is extremely straightforward:
- is a strong heal that can also fully restore the target's HP if their HP is in the red, making it powerful if used well.
- Remove a debuff with .
- Use if someone needs to be revived—which is usually why she finds herself on the front lines.
- Any of the Knight-line classes; if they go down, Sophia can revive them so they can continue tanking.
- 's C.A. effect grants an identical effect as Sophia's, making them less useful if they C.A. on the same turn (Sunblade's Uplift will be immediately overwritten). However, Sophia's lack of C.A. damage means she doesn't care about using her C.A. with the rest of the party, so her C.A. can be offset from the others to maintain . Sunblade's second weapon skill also boosts the party's damage the higher MC's HP is, so Sophia's heals help maintain its effects.
- Chrysaor: allows the MC to use their C.A. twice in a turn, helping compensate for Sophia's lack of C.A. damage should she be in the front lines.
- Doctor: boosts the healing cap on top of Sophia's sub-ally support skill.
- . : Clear can be used to removed the effect from
- and will be further boosted by Sophia's support skills. His will leave him at 1 HP, which qualifies him for Medicament's full heal. (5★): Sandalphon's already-strong self-sustain from
- pairs extremely well with Sophia's , giving your front line a 350 HP heal every turn at minimum. This heal stacks with other heal-over-time effects such as or , and is also boosted by other healing cap boosts such as Doctor's . In longer battles, this combination can be used to great effect. :
- , the will also be boosted to 700 HP per turn. (5★): On top of Lucifer's base 3000 heal, which will be boosted to 3200 by
Extended Mastery Perks
|Sophia||Stars: 6||EMP: 21|
|Last update: 2019-06-13|
Gamewith's recommended EMP build for Sophia.