Jump to navigation Jump to search
|MAX HP||750 (+110Total HP bonuses from Cross-Fate Episodes.)|
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Male|
|Voice Actor||Touko Aoyama|
|How to Recruit|
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|A student enrolled in the skydom's most prominent academic institution. His attitude is a bit haughty, as expected of the eldest son of the Alethea, which is a prestigious family of scholars. But his eagerness to restore his father's honor, and to learn, will lead him to the hidden truths of the world.|
|The Final Word||Big Water damage to a foe.|
|Q.E.D.|| 7 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 45This skill is enhanced at level 45.
|Effect changes based on number of turns passed.|
|Debate||7 turns||-|| Lvl 25
||Change damage based on the last digit of main allies' total HP.|
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Slight chance of a 1-turn cut to skill cooldown with every one-foe attack.|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Over Mastery Bonus||Perpetuity Ring|
- The effect of Q.E.D. is determined by the value produced by the modulo operation
(turns passed) mod 4. In other words, divide the number of turns passed by 4 and use the remainder. This means the value produced will always be 1, 2, 3, or 0.
- In quests with multiple battles, if a battle ends without pressing Attack, the number of turns does not progressVerification needed. .
- Effects become stronger as more turns pass, capping at 17+ turns (or 5 loops). All results affect all allies and buffs last for 3 turns.
|3||Restore 25% + 400 HP
(up to specified cap)
- Damage is based on the sum of all four allies' current HP.
- The last digit of the current HP sum determines the power.
- 7 always deals 1000% Plain Damage while all other numbers deal 100%-500% Water damage.
- 0 deals the least damage.
- 5 deals the most damage.
- 7 has a damage cap of 77,777.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★|
|Lvl 2: ATK +1000||Lvl 3: HP +500||Lvl 4: C.A. DMG +5%||Lvl 5: Multiattack +2%|