08:00 UTC, July 24, 201817:00 JST, July 24, 2018-
11:59 UTC, July 30, 201820:59 JST, July 30, 2018
|Displayed time is based on your local machine's clock.|
Poacher's Day is a story event.
This event's plot is a continuation of the story from Gripping Freedom.
Inviting You to Auguste's Newest Attraction
Welcome to Benthic Island,
home to breathtaking scenery and exotic sea creatures.
Feel the tug on your heartstrings as you behold
such wondrous spectacles.
All of us residing on the island welcome you from the bottom of our hearts.
Enjoy an incredible time on the quiet beaches of Benthic Island.
Benthic Island Tourism Committee
For New Players
- Complete each chapter, quest, and raid boss; each awards on first-time completion.
- Fill the event character's loyalty bar to keep her permanently.
- Earn trophies for additional .
- Complete the daily mission every day when it's available.
- are a good long-term investment given their scarcity outside of events. Obtaining all three (and the ) is recommended if AP/Elixir consumption is not a concern.
- is not as good as other EX Fire ATK boost weapons that currently exist, but is still a decent Fire element option for Melee-weapon classes. If you do not have any other EX Fire weapon, this weapon is a good filler until you can obtain better.
- has a call effect that damages all allies, which is useful for removing and status effects. When fully uncapped, Urkin's call also grants to all allies. For newer players, Urkin is worth keeping.
Carren (Event) joins you permanently after raising her loyalty to 500.
How to Recruit
Clearing an event raid battle certain times after having completed the event story will let you play Carren's loyalty episodes. Talk with Carren during the loyalty episodes and give the right responses to raise her loyalty. Raise loyalty all the way to keep Carren in your party after the event concludes!
You can also view loyalty episodes via the Journal screen once Carren has joined you permanently.
Some loyalty episodes contain more than one set of choices. In these episodes, only the second set of choices affects the amount of loyalty earned.
|Episode||Line||Loyalty +75||Loyalty +100||Loyalty +125|
|Let's Go for a Swim!||Hehe. How 'bout that, (Captain)? Impressed yet?||Isn't there anything better we can do?||Swimming with you is so much fun!||They're beautiful.|
|The Fish of Benthic Island||I learned it all from the fishermen! Bet you didn't know most of this stuff, huh?||All hail Acting Captain Carren!||Of course I did!||Nope, you got me.|
|Meal Time at the Beach||What do you think, (Captain)?||Meh, wasn't worth the trouble.||This is so much fun.||It's delicious.|
|A Reprieve||Do you think I'll be able to pay back the favor in full on this beach, (Captain)?||That's up to you.||You have a long way to go.||You already have.|
|Fireworks Show||Haha! Wasn't that just amazing, (Captain)?||I'm glad I got to see it with you.||I've seen it before actually.||It was beautiful.|
|A Night at Benthic Island||...
Sorry, does that seem weird? But don't you think it's beautiful though?
|Invite me again sometime.||Not as beautiful as you.||Sounds just like you to say that.|
|Secret Attraction Revealed||Whew, I had so much fun! How about you, (Captain)? Did you enjoy coming out with me to the beach?||Yeah, it was all right.||Definitely.||Everything's a thrill with you, Carren.|
Simplified drop table
|Rookie Fisherman||Event||★☆☆||Get 100,000 honors in Poacher's Day|
|Stalwart Fisherman||Event||★★☆||Get 500,000 honors in Poacher's Day|
|Veteran Fisherman||Event||★★★||Get 1,000,000 honors in Poacher's Day|
|Bestest Boss Name Evar!!11||Event||★||Defeat Ultra Dog-On-Wheel Battleship Jenkins in a raid battle you started|
|Uuurkin!||Event||★||Defeat Sea Urkin (Extreme) in a raid battle you started|
|Off to Vacation!||Battle||★☆☆||Defeat Ultra Dog-On-Wheel Battleship Jenkins or Sea Urkin a total of 5 times in raid battles|
|Follow Me, My Sons!||Battle||★★☆||Defeat Ultra Dog-On-Wheel Battleship Jenkins or Sea Urkin a total of 50 times in raid battles|
|Acting Captain at Your Service||Battle||★★★||Defeat Ultra Dog-On-Wheel Battleship Jenkins or Sea Urkin a total of 200 times in raid battles|
|It's What's Inside That Counts||Battle||★||Defeat Sea Urkin (Nightmare)|
- Main article: Poacher's Day/History
- A few characters in the event exhibit slightly tanner skin tones as the story progresses.