Jump to navigation Jump to search
|MAX ATK||3640 (+300Total ATK bonuses from Cross-Fate Episodes.)|
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Satomi Akesaka|
|How to Recruit|
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|Lamretta is a nun that loves to have a banquet, and she has made some new friends through her hobby. Lamretta lives her days like she's always in the middle of a feast.|
|Everything Goes Boom!||Big Fire damage to a foe.|
|Wheee!|| 0 turnsRegular cooldown. /
1 turnCooldown after gaining .
|1 turn|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 45This skill is enhanced at level 45.
| Don't worry, just gooo with the flow!
(Gain either or .)
At level 45:
|Ahh, That's Better!||8 turns||-|| Lvl 25
|| Whew, I feel great!
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|I Feel the Happies|| Lvl 1
|| Ugghh, I feel like my head is gonna crack open.
(Recovers 100 HP per stack of gained from Wheee! at the end of the turn.)
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Drink and feel better!|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Over Mastery Bonus||Perpetuity Ring|
- Requires completing Chapter 2 Story: A Helmsman's Resolve to unlock her first Fate Episode.
- Shares a Cross-Fate Episode with Lamretta.
- Gains +300 ATK after completing one Cross-Fate Episode.
- Wheee! gives Lamretta or for 1 turn.
- Can be recast on the same turn until she gains , after which the skill cooldown will be set to 1 turn.
- When Lamretta has Plain Damage instead of Fire. , she deals
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Heals Lamretta upon casting Wheee!
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★|
|Lvl 2: ATK +1000||Lvl 3: HP +500||Lvl 4: C.A. DMG +5%||Lvl 5: Multiattack +2%|
|Ahh, That's Better!||Yes|