Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Character UnlockObtaining this weapon unlocks a character.
Drawing additional copies beyond the first will instead earn a Gold Moon.
|An umbrella equipped with a firing mechanism, it was originally sold under the concept of piercing the heart of a loved one. Bullets can be shot with the press of a single button, whether the umbrella is open or closed. Its lightweight and elegant design, along with its reputation as a tool for self-protection, has gained it much popularity in the blink of an eye, making it a commodity that is often sold out nowadays.|
|Violet Bloomlight||Unworldly Dark damage to a foe.
MC can't attack next turn.
|Oblivion's Might||Big boost to dark allies' ATK|
|Graphite Arts||Boost to dark allies' skill DMG cap|
|Base Reduction Materials|
|Save for potential 4★.|
- There's no associated status to the unable to attack effect.
- In Battle System 2.0, MC can not use Guard while unable to attack but can still cast skills.
|Skill Level||Skill DMG Cap Up|
- Boosts skill damage cap of Dark allies' skills.
- Stacks additively with other weapon skills that boost skill damage cap, up to a maximum of 100%.
- Stacks additively with Skill DMG Cap UpMaximum amount of skill DMG that can be dealt per hit is boosted