| Granblue Fantasy: The Animation|
Another Sky is the thirteenth episode of Granblue Fantasy: The Animation. This episode takes place in a parallel universe where the main character is Djeeta instead of Gran.
Djeeta is a girl who lives on the remote island of Zinkenstill. After meeting Lyria, who is on the run from the Erste Empire, they leave on a journey into the sky, as if guided by destiny. Their next destination is Auguste, where Sierokarte runs a beach bar...
A several groups of characters from the game make brief appearances near the beginning of the episode when Djeeta and Lyria are reminiscing about their journey. As well as in the background several times throughout the episode.
- Lowain and his bros, Elsam and Tomoi 
- The Dragon Knights; Lancelot, Percival, Siegfried and Vane 
- Silva and Yuel 
- Jin, Sara and Volenna 
- Herja, Ippatsu, Lamretta, Ryan, Tanya and Walder 
- Anna 
- Suframare 
- Ghandagoza and Soriz appear as drawings in Lyria's notebook.
Several other characters make brief background cameos.
- Lunalu is seen drawing in the shade whilst the rest of the crew visit the beach. 
- Camieux appears alongside Anna at the end of the episode when the crew are watching fireworks.
- Djeeta is the female avatar for the player character in the game. A player can switch between Gran or Djeeta at any time. Switching does not affect the game's main story in any way.
- At the start of the episode the Class outfits for Arcana Dueler, Hermit, Superstar and Warlock can be seen drying on a washing line on the Grandcypher.
- The characters during Djeeta and Lyria's retelling of their journey appear in front of the ruins that serve as the background during Premium Draws in game.
- During the scene where Djeeta is trying on swimsuits, several of the swimsuits she wears are based on her other outfits.
- Lyria's swimsuit is a new design not used for her in game summer artwork.
- The ending animation for this episode is altered, replacing Gran with Djeeta
- Gran is only replaced at two points and still appears in the ending at the first point where he normally would.