Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Minimum RankIf your Player Rank is lower than the weapon's minimum rank, its ATK and HP stats will be reduced by 20%. Weapon Skills are unaffected.||60|
|A trio of goddesses once showed compassion on a fallen warrior by blessing his longbow, hoping that whoever would come to wield it next would gain greater glory in battle while being shielded from harm. The bow's form was changed, and it gained the power to blow away all things in creation with powerful, sweeping gusts of wind.|
|Tethra||Massive Wind damage to a foe.
|Whirlwind's Might||Medium boost to wind allies' ATK|
|120||Unlocks at level 120:||Unlocks at level 120:|
|Grand Epic||Boost to ATK based on how many Epic weapons are equipped|
Gameplay Notes[edit | edit source]
Grand Epic[edit | edit source]
- 4% boost to ATK (Max: 80%)Modifier: EX to all allies per Epic Weapons in the grid.
- Multiple Grand Epic skills stack additively up to a maximum of 80%.
- Epic Weapons of any element contribute to the boost.
- Affects allies of any element.
References[edit | edit source]
- Hecate_mk2, Grand Epic https://twitter.com/Hecate_mk2/status/1159285017253560320
- mo_gati, Grand Epic https://twitter.com/mo_gati/status/1159282894122053632