Jump to navigation Jump to search
|An item resembling the legendary weapon of the sun goddess. The deity's love of dance knows no bounds, and she can be seen bounding gracefully through the skies. Her leaping figure dispels the clouds until her light reaches the horizon itself. When the sun goddess's followers see the light return, they rejoice, spending the day dancing with their beloved deity.|
|Setepenre||Massive Wind damage to a foe.
Additional effect at 4★:
Also inflicts .
|Tranquility's Fortitude||Supplement wind allies' DMG based on how low HP is|
|Preemptive Gale Blade||Boost to wind allies' ATK for first 8 turns of battle|
|Unlock Requirements||Awakening EXP Materials||Max Awakening EXP|
|Raise to lvl 100||
|Total|| Might +25%Normal modifier
| DEF +10%
| C.A. DMG Cap +5%|
DMG Cap +3%
- Supplemental damage for Wind allies.
- Strength is 1% of a foe's max HP.
- Damage cap varies from 10,000 - 60,000 based on ally's current HP percentage.
- Damage cap stacks up to 100,000 when equipping multiple copies.
- Supplemental Damage Cap Formula:
50,000 × ((Maximum HP - Current HP) / Maximum HP) + 10,000
Preemptive Gale Blade
- Wind allies gain for 8 turns at the start of battle.
- Cannot be boosted by summon aura.
- Multiple "ATK Up for 8 turns" weapon skills of the same multiplier do not stack; the highest value takes effect.
- GameWith, Abu Simbel. https://グランブルーファンタジー.gamewith.jp/article/show/352620
- GameWith, Wilnas's Finger https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/218607
- Hecate_mk2, Nalakuvara. https://twitter.com/Hecate_mk2/status/1004236345311543297