| This page is a Strategy stub. Please help us expand it by contributing relevant data.|
See Meta:Manual of Style/Character Pages/Strategy for more info.
Summer Ayer plays much like his regular version, but on an SR level rather than an SSR level. That said, his kit is easier to work with and is better for newer players without many Earth units or a developed grid.is a weaker version of his regular version's with less HP micromanagement, but can still provide a great deal of damage. lets him counter an enemy attack 3 times, while provides for Schnell Counter as well as and .
- Great damage dealer, especially with Enmity.
- Kit is easier to manage than his SSR version's, especially for new players.
- Harder to micromanage HP due to Blazing Break using up 40% HP with each use.
- Blazing Break's effect only lasts 5 turns, meaning you might not be able to reapply it after the effect wears off if his HP is too low.
- Needs strong support to draw Hostility away from him or mitigate damage.
- Regular SSR version far outclasses Summer version in damage, so there is little reason to use the Summer version if you have both.
How to Play
- Sara or Sara (Summer): Both versions can redirect hostility to her to lower the chances that Ayer will be targeted, and have a party damage cut for enemy specials that target the entire party.
- De La Fille (Earth): A great support unit for Ayer, providing , , , , and . While the healing from Refresh and usually runs counter to Enmity, Summer Ayer's Blazing Break has a shorter duration and higher HP cost, so the amount healed back can be easily dropped while re-applying Blazing Break's effect.
Extended Mastery Perks
|Ayer (Summer)||Pts: 12|
|Last update: 2017-10-19|
Gamewith's recommended EMP build for Ayer (Summer).
Prioritise Critical Hit, C.A. DMG, Earth ATK & Triple Attack. Then go for DEF up.If you want to LB him, raise Earth ATK to 2-3, TA to 2, C.A. DMG to 2-3. Afterwards, strengthen the DEF to 2-3.