Bridgette and Cordelia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Kaya Okuno,
|How to Recruit|
|Two knights—a praetor who lives in pretense and deceit, and a purehearted knight trying to overcome her short stature through sheer effort. Their deep bond unites them in their aspiration to be forever pure, forever righteous.|
|Dual Azure|| 6 turns
|-|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 45This skill is enhanced at level 45.
| 300% Light damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~380,000).
(From 2nd cast onward: Also inflict .)
|Rallying Cheer|| 8 turns
|3 turns|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 65This skill is enhanced at level 65.
| All allies gain
(From 2nd cast onward: All allies also gain .)
|Brave Order||8 turns||3 turns|| Lvl 35
||Grant an ally and .|
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Pristine Coordination|| Lvl 1
||Boost to Bridgette and Cordelia's multiattack rate based on number of turns passed.|
|Lumiel Pride|| Lvl 1
|| At end of turn in which Bridgette and Cordelia is almost knocked out:
Restore Bridgette and Cordelia's HP (Healing cap: 3000).
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Chance to gainwith every normal attack.|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
- Bridgette and Cordelia starts battle with , which is consumed when its condition is met.
- If Bridgette and Cordelia is revived (including ), is restored and reusable again, even if it was used previously in battle.
-  also increases one-foe attack damage cap to ~1,160,000 and Charge Attack damage cap by 30%.
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5|
|Lvl 6||Lvl 7||Lvl 8||Lvl 9|
|Dual Azure||Yes||Copies the base effect.|
|Rallying Cheer||Yes||Copies the base effect.|
- Gamewith https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/152713
- Midokuni, Assassin on Ougi. https://gbf.wiki/User:Midokuni/Notepad/Assassin_on_Ougi