Jump to navigation Jump to search
Naoise (Summer) is a well-rounded character who simultaneously serves offensive, defensive, and support roles.
- Greatly reduces incoming damage, especially when facing Dark enemies.
- His second skill helps hit the DEF Down cap and, when used with , can deal over 1 million damage.
- Significantly boosts his own Charge Attack specs with his third skill—and if used while he has , the whole party gets the boost.
- Gains a boost to his multiattack rate if he is not debuffed, and a large boost to defense if he is.
- He can have only one at a time.
- Needs help for a full damage cut against attacks like Skyfall.
How to Play
Naoise benefits from an easy-to-use kit that only takes slight management of.
- should be reserved for a hard-hitting enemy Charge Attack.
- Deciding which skill to use the first Lumen Lance stack comes down to which you value more:
- The similar cooldown lengths for Lucent Thrust and Aureate Stance means he can fall into a routine of using on whichever skill is off cooldown, and by the time the other skill is off cooldown, he has replenished .
- : prevents debuffs from hitting Naoise, allowing him to keep the multiattack boosts from his support skill for longer. Seruel's also stacks with Naoise's , while Seruel's party-wide (after reaching Lv100) helps speed up charge attacks for .
- can be combined with Naoise's to completely negate damage for 1 turn. : Sarunan's
- : A 3★ Onyx Carbuncle gives a , which stacks with Naoise's for a complete cut to incoming Dark damage.
Extended Mastery Perks
|Naoise (Summer)||Pts: 11|
Gamewith's recommended EMP build for Naoise (Summer).Start off with Debuff Success, then Critical. After that, take DA and the rest is your choice. The support skill is a bit situational, but can be useful in more difficult raid battles where all-element damage cuts like are used often. (Specific-element cuts like do not count for the skill.)