06:00 UTC, June 28, 201915:00 JST, June 28, 2019-
14:59 UTC, June 30, 201923:59 JST, June 30, 2019
|Displayed time is based on your local machine's clock.|
Premium Friday is a quest that reoccurs on the last Friday of the month. Clear the quest to get the exclusive treasure, and trade it for loot in the shop!
For new players
- This event consists of challenge battles that cost no AP. These challenges can be cleared by players of any rank.
Premium Friday Quest is located under the Daily tab of the Special Quest screen.
Premium Friday Quest
- Defend your premium weekend!
- Work together with Divine Generals Kumbhira, Mahira, Andira, and Anila to stop the rampaging FRIED SHRIMP!
- Party: Kumbhira, Mahira, Andira, and Anila.
- Completion reward:
- Enemies: Fantastically Radical Idea
- Difficulty: Trivial
No cost to attempt until successfully cleared.
This quest cannot be repeated once cleared.
To trade, go to the [Shop], tap Treasure Trade, tap Quest Items, select Other in the pull-down menu, and tap Premium Friday.
All loot have no limits to stock.
The Premium Fridays for 2019 are as follows:
06:00 UTC, January 25, 201915:00 JST, January 25, 2019
06:00 UTC, February 22, 201915:00 JST, February 22, 2019
06:00 UTC, March 29, 201915:00 JST, March 29, 2019
06:00 UTC, April 26, 201915:00 JST, April 26, 2019
06:00 UTC, May 31, 201915:00 JST, May 31, 2019
06:00 UTC, June 28, 201915:00 JST, June 28, 2019
06:00 UTC, July 26, 201915:00 JST, July 26, 2019
06:00 UTC, August 30, 201915:00 JST, August 30, 2019
06:00 UTC, September 27, 201915:00 JST, September 27, 2019
06:00 UTC, October 25, 201915:00 JST, October 25, 2019
06:00 UTC, November 29, 201915:00 JST, November 29, 2019
06:00 UTC, December 27, 201915:00 JST, December 27, 2019
Displayed time is based on your local machine's clock.
- Premium Friday is a campaign promoted by the Japanese business sector led by the Government of Japan and Japan Business Federation recommending to lead a more enriched life on the last Friday each month. Tied up with a movement to improve work culture, it recommends ending work at 15:00. Since the last Friday of a month end tends to be when salary has just been paid, it is advocating to spend the afternoon shopping or travelling. This has been implemented in Japan on February 24, 2017.