Yahata's Naginata

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rarity SSR.pngWeaponSeries Grand Weapons icon.pngGrand Weapons
[Grand Weapons]
Yahata's Naginata
Icon Blue Star Full.pngCan be uncapped to 4★
Weapon b 1040312900.png

Label Element Earth.png Label Weapon Axe.png HP ATK
Level 1 36 478
Level 100 212 2890
Level 150 256 3493
Obtain
Character UnlockObtaining this weapon unlocks a character.
Drawing additional copies beyond the first will instead earn a Gold Moon.
Npc s 3040285000 01.jpg Leona (Grand)

ID 1040312900
JP Name 八幡薙刀
Minimum RankIf your Player Rank is lower than the weapon's minimum rank, its ATK and HP stats will be reduced by 20%. Weapon Skills are unaffected. 40
Release Date 2020-06-30
4★ Date 2020-06-30
Other Sites
Icon Gamewith.pngGamewith

Weapon ls 1040312900.jpg Weapon sp 1040312900.png
Weapon s 1040312900.jpg
Weapon m 1040312900.jpg

The dragon coiled around this naginata's shaft grants its user the strength of a legendary beast when they fight to protect their loved ones. Is the dragon burned into opponents' minds mere illusion? Or something more?
Charge Attack
Skill charge attack.png Rising Dragon Slash Massive Earth damage to a foe.
All Earth allies gain Status CriticalUpEarth.png70% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpDMG is slightly boosted for critical hits
Strength: 70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.[1]
Additional effect at 4★:
All Earth allies also gain Status DoubleUp.png30% DA UpDouble attack rate is boosted
Strength: 30%Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
and Status TripleUp.png30% TA UpTriple attack rate is boosted
Strength: 30%Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.[1]
Weapon Skills
Ws skill job weapon.png
Terra's Progression Big boost to earth allies' earth ATK based on number of turns passed
150 Unlocks at level 150: Unlocks at level 150:
Ws skill god 3 2.png
Mountain's Majesty Medium boost to earth allies' ATK and max HP
4★ Uncap
Base Reduction Materials
This weapon should not be reduced or used as fodder.

References