Category:Earth Majesty Skill Weapons

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Icon Name R El Type ATK HP Skills
Ancient Perseus 2470 270
Lifetree's Majesty: Small boost to earth allies' ATK and max HP
Lifetree's Haunt II: Medium boost to earth allies' ATK / 10% hit to double attack rate
Prithvi-Sadhaka: Massive Earth damage to a foe.
Gain 15% ATK UpATK is boosted
Strength: 15%Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.
Barbell 2920 280
Mountain's Majesty: Medium boost to earth allies' ATK and max HP
Mountain's Aegis: Medium boost to earth allies' max HP
Heavy Weight Training: Massive Earth damage to a foe.
All allies gain StrengthATK is greatly boosted based on how high HP is
Strength: 30%-10%Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.
4★: Restore 10% of MC's HP (Healing cap: 2000).
Binds of The Hanged Man 3021 341
Fool-Hanged Man's Perseverance: Massive boost to Earth allies' ATKModifier: EX. Restore 12% HP to Earth allies with 12 or more buffs at end of turn (Healing cap: 1200).
Sephira Maxi-Earth: 20% boost to Earth allies' DMG Cap in Arcarum.
5% boost to Earth allies' DMG Cap.
Earth's Majesty: Small boost to Earth allies' ATK and max HP
Inverted Spine: Massive Earth damage to a foe.
(240% boost to C.A. damage and 120% boost to C.A. damage cap when MC has 12 or more buffs [Damage cap: ~3,700,000].)
Bounty of Gracious Earth 3822 352
Galleon's Landslide: Boost to Earth allies' ATK0.1% per turn per skill level (Max: 25%)Modifier: EX based on number of turns passed.
Six Pillars' Judgment: Emblem of the six orbs bent on destroying the singular pigment. Empowered by a chosen teluma.
Six Dragons' Radiance: Emblem of the six colors in which the world is rendered. Empowered by a chosen teluma.
Hurtling Crag ++: Massive Earth damage to a foe.
All allies gain 20% DA UpDouble attack rate is boosted
Strength: 20%Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
, 20% TA UpTriple attack rate is boosted
Strength: 20%Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
, 15% Bonus Earth DMGDeals bonus earth DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks
Strength: 15%Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
, and Supplemental DMG (30,000)DMG dealt is supplemented
Strength: 30,000Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.
Caduceus 3259 435
Earth's Majesty: Small boost to Earth allies' ATK and max HP
Saving Grace II: When main weapon (MC only): Cut to skill cooldown every turn when HP is 75% or below
Mountain's Garrison: Medium boost to Earth allies' DEF based on how low HP is
Staff of Grace: Massive Earth damage to a foe / 2-turn cut to skill cooldown
4★: 20%Verification needed. chance to reset all skill cooldowns (MC only).
Collapse of The Tower 3462 253
Magician-Tower's Calamity: Massive boost to Earth allies' ATKModifier: EX.
MC deals 300% Earth damage to all foes every 3 turns (Damage cap: ~400,000).
Sephira Maxi-Earth: 20% boost to Earth allies' DMG Cap in Arcarum.
5% boost to Earth allies' DMG Cap.
Earth's Majesty: Small boost to Earth allies' ATK and max HP
Callous Fist: Massive Earth damage to a foe.
300% Bonus Earth damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~400,000).
MC gains 50% DMG CutTaking 50% less DMG
Strength: 50%Duration: 0.5 turnsDamage Cut reducing damage taken for all elements.
Warning! Does not work for Plain Damage!Applied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 0 turns remaining.
for 0.5 turns.
4★: Bonus Earth damage cap increased to ~700,000.
Draconic Bow 3644 334
Galleon's Landslide: Boost to Earth allies' ATK0.1% per turn per skill level (Max: 25%)Modifier: EX based on number of turns passed.
Four Orbs' Judgment: Emblem of the four orbs bent on destroying the singular pigment. Empowered by a chosen teluma.
Six Dragons' Radiance: Emblem of the six colors in which the world is rendered. Empowered by a chosen teluma.
Hurtling Boulder: Massive Earth damage to a foe.
All allies gain 20% DA UpDouble attack rate is boosted
Strength: 20%Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
and 20% TA UpTriple attack rate is boosted
Strength: 20%Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.
5★: All allies also gain 15% Bonus Earth DMGDeals bonus earth DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks
Strength: 15%Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.
Fang of the Dragonslayer 2972 299
Lifetree's Insignia III: Big boost to earth allies' ATK / Take 5% damageBased on max HP. every turn.
Earth's Majesty: Small boost to earth allies' ATK and max HP
Raserei Faenge: Massive Earth damage to a foe.
All allies gain 15% DMG CutTaking 15% less DMG
Duration: 0.5 turnsDamage Cut reducing damage taken for all elements.
Warning! Does not work for Plain Damage!Applied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 0 turns remaining.
until end of turn.
4★: Buff effect increased to 35% DMG CutTaking 35% less DMG
Duration: 0.5 turnsDamage Cut reducing damage taken for all elements.
Warning! Does not work for Plain Damage!Applied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 0 turns remaining.
.
Fang of the Dragonslayer Mk II 3230 325
Lifetree's Insignia III: Big boost to earth allies' ATK / Take 5% damageBased on max HP. every turn.
Earth's Majesty: Small boost to earth allies' ATK and max HP
Neo Raserei Faenge: Massive Earth damage to a foe.
All allies gain 35% DMG CutTaking 35% less DMG
Duration: 0.5 turnsDamage Cut reducing damage taken for all elements.
Warning! Does not work for Plain Damage!Applied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 0 turns remaining.
until end of turn.
Inflict ATK Down (Stackable)ATK is lowered (Stackable)
Duration: 180 seconds
and DEF Down (Stackable)DEF is lowered (Stackable)
Duration: 180 seconds
on a foe.
Gauntlet of Proudearth 2780 290
Uriel's Blessing III: Amplify Earth allies' damage against Water foes by 23%.
Earth's Majesty: Small boost to earth allies' ATK and max HP
Uriel Bomber: Massive Earth damage to a foe.
All allies gain 20% Earth ATK UpEarth ATK is boosted
Strength: 20%Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
and 20% Water DMG LoweredWater DMG is lowered
Strength: 20%Duration: 3.5 turnsWater DEF Up. Not a Damage Cut.
Reduces Water damage taken on a multiplier
separate from Damage Cuts.Applied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.
Gauntlet of Uriel (SSR) 2300 240
Uriel's Blessing II: Amplify Earth allies' damage against water foes by 20%.
Earth's Majesty: Small boost to earth allies' ATK and max HP
Iudicium Aftershock: Massive Earth damage to a foe.
All allies gain 10% Earth ATK UpEarth ATK is boosted
Strength: 10%Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.
Harp of Renunciation 3215 340
Lifetree's Majesty IV: Big boost to Earth allies' ATK and max HP
Guiding Revelation: A symbol of apocalyptic corruption. Empowered by a chosen pendulum.
Guiding Gospel: A symbol of evolution's holy outcome. Empowered by a chosen pendulum or chain.
Apocalyptic Drive: Massive Earth damage to a foe. / All allies gain Wasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Additional effect based on the pendulum.
Harp of Repudiation 3215 340
Terra's Majesty II: Big boost to Earth allies' ATK and max HP
Guiding Revelation: A symbol of apocalyptic corruption. Empowered by a chosen pendulum.
Guiding Gospel: A symbol of evolution's holy outcome. Empowered by a chosen pendulum or chain.
Apocalyptic Drive: Massive Earth damage to a foe. / All allies gain Wasteland CrestEarth magic is amplified (Max: 5 / Can't be removed)
Duration: Indefinite
.
Additional effect based on the pendulum.
Landslide Scepter 2865 382
Amber Resonator: When 3 or more of the same weapon are equipped: Boost to Earth allies' ATK, DEF, and DMG cap.
Earth's Majesty: Small boost to earth allies' ATK and max HP
Earth's Furor: Unworldly Earth damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~2,550,000).
MC can't attack next turn.
4★: All allies also gain 60% Bonus Earth DMG (1 time)Deals bonus earth DMG for normal attacks (1 time)
Strength: 60%Duration: Indefinite
.
Perseus 2470 270
Earth's Majesty: Small boost to earth allies' ATK and max HP
Mountain's Haunt: Medium boost to earth allies' ATK / 10% hit to double attack rate
Prithvi-Sadhaka: Massive Earth damage to a foe.
Gain 15% ATK UpATK is boosted
Strength: 15%Duration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
.
Spooky Mew 2685 180
Terra's Healing: Big boost to earth allies' healing cap
Mountain's Majesty: Medium boost to earth allies' ATK and max HP
Furrightening Moonfall: Massive Earth damage to a foe.
Gain Charge Bar +20%Instantly boosts Charge Bar by 20%
Strength: 20%
.
Summer Healing 2536 360
Terra's Healing: Big boost to earth allies' healing cap
Terra's Majesty: Big boost to earth allies' ATK and max HP
Rejuvenize: Massive Earth damage to a foe.
All allies gain RevitalizeRecover HP each turn. Boost to charge bar if HP is full.
Verification needed.
.
4★: All allies also gain VaccineRemoves all debuffs at turn end (Can't be removed)
Duration: 0.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 0 turns remaining.
Verification needed.
.
Tribunal Lyre Militis 2049 256
Lifetree's Majesty III: Big boost to earth allies' ATK and max HP
Fortified Harp: Boost to DEF based on how many harps are equipped
Sefrou Dakhma Repetere: Massive Earth damage to a foe.
Restore 10% of all allies' HP (Healing cap: 700).
All allies gain RevitalizeRecover HP each turn. Boost to charge bar if HP is full.
Strength: (Healing cap: 200) or 10% charge barDuration: 3.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 3 turns remaining.
. (Activates twice in Arcarum.)
Ullikummi 3371 349
Terra's Heed: Small boost to Earth allies' double attack rate / Slight chance to dodge and counter (Big DMG)
Vogue Hymn II: When main weapon (MC only): Cooldown cut to all skills with over 5-turn cooldown.
All allies gain 30% Bonus DMGDeals bonus DMG for one-foe one-ally attacks
Strength: 30%Duration: 3 turns
and a random buff when using first ability.
Earth's Majesty: Small boost to Earth allies' ATK and max HP
Titan's Song: Massive Earth damage to a foe.
All allies gain High Voltage (ATK Up)ATK is boosted
Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
and High Voltage (DEF Up)DEF is boosted
Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.
4★: Restore 110 + 10% of all allies' HP (Healing cap: 3000).
All allies also gain Debuff Success BoostedDebuff success rate is boosted
Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.
Yahata's Naginata 3493 256
Terra's Progression: Big boost to earth allies' earth ATK based on number of turns passed
Mountain's Majesty: Medium boost to earth allies' ATK and max HP
Rising Dragon Slash: Massive Earth damage to a foe.
All Earth allies gain 70% / 30% Critical Hit Rate UpAttacks made with elemental superiority have a chance to deal boosted DMG
Strength: 70% chance of dealing 30% more damage.Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.
4★: All Earth allies also gain 30% DA UpDouble attack rate is boosted
Strength: 30%Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
and 30% TA UpTriple attack rate is boosted
Strength: 30%Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.
Zroa Yeshana 2820 282
Terra's Garrison: Big boost to earth allies' DEF based on how low HP is
Earth's Majesty: Small boost to earth allies' ATK and max HP
Sela Shaphat: Massive Earth damage to a foe.
All allies gain 70% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken
Strength: 70% chance of taking 30% less damage.Duration: 2.5 turnsApplied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.
4★: Also remove 1 buff.