Jump to navigation Jump to search
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Rika Tachibana|
|How to Recruit|
|Summer Premium Draw|
|This girl, her heart full of generosity, dons a yukata to spend a fun-filled day with her new family at a festival. There she finds a simple happiness, one she thought she would never experience again. Amid the bliss, she makes a vow, swearing to forever walk beside those who've come to accept her as one of their own.|
|Skyblade Eleganza|| Big Wind damage to a foe.
Various effects based on lvl.
(Consumes all .)
|Fateweaver|| 6 turns
|1 turn|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 45This skill is enhanced at level 45.
(Consumes 20% of charge bar.)
|Dawn till Dusk|| 9 turns
|1 turn|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 65This skill is enhanced at level 65.
| Gain 
Raise lvl by 2.
|Ardent Blade||6 turns||1 turn|| Lvl 35
. (Can't attack or use skills for 1 turn.)|
Gain on next turn, boosting ATKUnique modifier by 300% and C.A. damage cap by 50%.
(Consumes 20% of max HP. Can only be used when lvl is 3 or higher.)
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Celestial Captivation|| Lvl 1
||Raiselvl when targeted by a foe.|
|Beseech the Elements|| Lvl 1
|| More likely to be targeted.
Charge bar fills up 50% faster from damage taken.
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Chance to raiseat end of turn.|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
- Requires completing Chapter 12 Story: Battle at the Falls to unlock her first Fate Episode.
- Shares a Cross-Fate Episode with Siegfried (Yukata).
- Gains +250 HP after completing one Cross-Fate Episode.
- When Yuisis uses her charge attack, all stacks are consumed and she gains a new Chivalry buff. 's effect depends on how many stacks were consumed and lasts for 3.5 turns.
- The effects for each stack is as follows:
|Lvl||Status||DEF Up||DA UP||ATK UpUnique modifier||Bonus Wind DMG||JammedBoost to ATK based on how low Yuisis's HP is|
- When Yuisis is targeted multiple times within a turn, she'll still only gain 1 .
Beseech the Elements
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5|
|Lvl 6||Lvl 7||Lvl 8|
|Dawn till Dusk||No|
Grinning White Rose
|Party clothes provided by ex-members of Yuisis's former gang, the Ditoria Knights. They spent hours on the ensemble, until it was beautiful and opulent, so as not to diminish Yuisis's own radiance. They also patterned it after her late mother's finery, giving it a nostalgic appeal. Finally, knowing Yuisis's rough and tumble lifestyle, they outfitted the sleeves with compartments to hide knives and reinforced the boots with iron to increase durability. Rarely do form and function come together to create such an elegant but deadly piece.|
|Outfit Name||Grinning White Rose|
|How to Get||7th Birthday Outfit Set|
(Limited-time in-game purchase)
|Charge Attack||Skyblade Havenbloom|
|Notes||Uses Skyblade Daybreak when in Heavensbane Mode (only)|
- Gamewith Yuisis (Summer) https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/113297
- zekasyuz Yuisis Summer https://twitter.com/zekasyuz/status/1019973481629343744