Melissabelle is a strong, self sustaining tank that excels against bosses with multi-hit special attacks. She provides multiple sources of heavy skill damage, and she also has one of the onlyin the game.
How to Play
- Use when you know the boss will initiate a trigger or charge attack this turn.
- Use whenever it is off cooldown.
- Save to remove an enemy buff or if you wish to manipulate the timing of stacks to your advantage. If that is not a concern, use it whenever it is available.
Due to her many multi-hit skills, Melissabelle benefits greatly from sources of Supplemental Damage.
- : Enhancing Shell provides a chance at on attack.
: Hallessena and Melissabelle work exceptionally well together:
- Hallessena can easily maintain her stacks of and Hostility EMPs. as Melissabelle guards her through
- provides very strong supplemental damage for two turns. If Melissabelle hits max stacks when is active that guarantees an additional 2,000,000 damage.
- helps deal with the downsides of by removing one of the buffs Halle gives the enemy.
- Both are a member of the rare Axe specialty.
- : provide no-maintenance supplemental damage based on the amount of , and the twins' Dagger specialty fits into a team with Melissabelle.
- : provides both matching Sabre specialty and target-specific supplemental damage with .
- . : matches Sabre specialty and provides supplemental damage through
- : provides a strong, perpetual enhancement to all of Melissabelle's skill damage. Use it first turn to improve Melissabelle's performance for the rest of the fight.
- What Makes the Sky Blue. : provides weak on call, but is easily obtained from the Side Story
- : provides good supplemental damage as a sub-summon, but the Max HP loss may be too much to deal with for your team.
- : provides a strong source of supplemental damage and overall team strength when placed in your grid - provided you can bring a source of debuffs and a matching Sabre/Dagger team.
Extended Mastery Perks
|Melissabelle (Valentine)||Pts: 9|
|Last update: 2020-02-12|
Gamewith's recommended EMP build for Melissabelle.
Prioritise Skill DMG Cap first as Melissabelle has many damaging abilities. After that, take Light ATK and C.A. DMG to increase her strength as an attacker. Because she has excellent self-healing, adding points into Hostility is an option for remaining points. A point into each DEF node is also an excellent option for surviving the effects of her Substitute.At three stars Melissabelle's EMP provides a full 100% debuff resist on Substitute. If you don't have access to Veil from another source, this can help avoid her being affected by status effects when she guards the team.