|This page is a Strategy stub. Please help us expand it by contributing relevant data.|
See Meta:Manual of Style/Character Pages/Strategy for more info.
New Generations utilize linked skills to fill three different support roles: Charge Attack enabler, debuffer, and healer. Furthermore,has a unique gimmick of granting a different effect during normal attacks based on hits dealt per turn—and because they have guaranteed Triple Attacks all three effects will always activate.
- Guaranteed triple attacks ensures constant damage output, and guarantees all three effects from .
- Grants party-wide through , with a relatively low 2-turn downtime. (Its 2.5-turn duration is refreshed every turn until Magical Bonds' 3-turn duration ends, making its actual duration 5.5 turns.)
- Inflicts 5% DEF Down that will help reach the 50% DEF Down cap. (Max: 20%) while is in effect, which is a rare type of
- Fills three support roles depending on the linked skill used:
- Resets linked skills' cooldown on Charge Attack, allowing them to reuse their abilities sooner.
- Sabre and Gun proficiencies are popular picks for Atma/Ultima Weapon-based parties.
- Lower charge bar gain hinders their Charge Attack rate.
- Due to linked skills, party can't gain multiple benefits in one turn without some form of skill cooldown reset (such as 3★ ).
How to Play
- Immediately cast at turn 1 to gain benefits from their normal attacks. To maximize the buffs and debuffs, the skill should be casted where they would not deal Charge Attack within 3 turns after the skill activates.
- Later, the skill can be casted intentionally even if they would deal Charge Attack during that duration, to refresh the debuff duration.
- Cast to make party generates faster charge bar in one turn.
- Cast to potentially stop foe from attacking, preferably before foe able to deal Charge Attack.
- Cast when party needs healing and debuff clearing.
- Place them at 4th position of main ally as they can constantly generates 25% charge bar for every triple attacks, which is slower for triple attacks. With proper party setup, assuming the party can reliably do triple attacks every turn, the party can deal Full Chain for every 3 turns.
As they constantly deal triple attacks, any form of multiattack support is not recommended. Instead, what they need are:
- Any form of or to quickly reset their linked skill cooldown
- Any buffs which would increase their output, such as , , and
- Noa (Grand) and Jeanne d'Arc (Grand), the party can constantly deal Triple Attacks and Full Chain Charge Attack back-to-back with nearly zero maintenance. : can be exploited so they can deal Charge Attack faster to reset linked skills frequently. Together with
- immediately before clicking Attack button. : allows them to deal great damage to foes thanks to their guaranteed TA. It can also be used to gain benefits from
- : greatly increase their damage output.
- List of Light characters with Sabre proficiency for synergy
- . He can also boost their charge bar gain with his Charge Attack's effect. : Can instantly fill their charge bar with
- . Their able to boost her Charge Attack frequency, which in turn allows her to cast frequently for constant party buff. : Synergizes greatly due to their guaranteed TA with
Extended Mastery Perks
|New Generations||Pts: 15|
|Last update: 2020-05-16|
Gamewith's recommended EMP build for New Generations.
Top priorities are Critical (3★ ×3), Light ATK (3★), and EMP Support Skill (3★) to boost their damage. Depending on how you use them, you can take any of these EMPs for the rest 3★:
- Charge Bar (1★ or 3★) to compensate their lower charge bar gain. Due to calculation rounding, leaving it at 2★ is not recommended without a consistent source of Character Extended Mastery Perks.) . (See
- Debuff Success Rate to increase accuracy.
- Healing to increase their overall healing ability.