Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This page is a Strategy stub. Please help us expand it by contributing relevant data.|
See Meta:Manual of Style/Character Pages/Strategy for more info.
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Zeta's core gameplay revolves around large bursts of damage every 6-7 turns via her and skills.
- Although usually outperformed by other "assassins" such as Beatrix (Themed) or Tien, the flexibility of can make her a worthy inclusion, especially in short fights or to enable the aforementioned assassins more quickly.
- is a serviceable nuke and can be a nifty source of in a pinch.
How to Play[edit | edit source]
- Use to apply to the enemy.
- Use to gain and Attack.
- Use as inclined, but be careful not to waste Salted Wound on it.
Synergy[edit | edit source]
- All forms of multi-attack to maximize the chance of a triple-attack during , eg. the charge attacks of or ; class skills such as ; weapon skills such as .
- Bonus Damage effects to further increase her burst, such as via Yuel's or Warlock's .
- Note that does not stack with other forms of assassin, eg.
- As mentioned above, Zeta's combo can be excellent for quickly moving enemies into Overdrive or Break, enabling less flexible assassin skills from other allies or players.
Extended Mastery Perks[edit | edit source]
|Last update: 2017-09-07|
Gamewith's recommended EMP build for Zeta.