Jeanne d'Arc (Themed)

From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
  Game   Strategy   Lore   Voice    
This character has multiple versions.
Npc m 3030195000 01.jpgNpc m 3040040000 01.jpgNpc m 3040080000 01.jpgNpc m 3040154000 01.jpg
Jeanne d'Arc (SR)Jeanne d'ArcJeanne d'Arc (Dark)Jeanne d'Arc (Themed)
Rarity SSR.png
[Seaside Holy Maiden]This title is an unofficial, amateur translation.
Jeanne d'Arc

Npc zoom 3040154000 01.png

Npc zoom 3040154000 02.png

Npc sd 3040154000 01.png

Npc sd 3040154000 02.png

MAX HP 1780
MAX ATK 7100
Element Label Element Wind.png
RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game. Label Race Human.png
Style Label Type Balance.png
SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid. Label Weapon Sabre.png
GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute. Female
Voice Actor Megumi Han
How to Recruit
Summer Premium Draw
Recruitment Weapon
Weapon s 1040210900.jpg Orleans Standard

ID 3040154000
Char ID 3036
Uncap Limit Icon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.pngIcon Yellow Star.png
Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.
NameJP ジャンヌダルク
TitleJP 水麗の聖乙女
Voice ActorJP 潘めぐみ
Release Date 2018-03-16
Other Sites
Icon gbf-wiki.pnggbf-wiki
(Japanese wiki)
Icon Gamewith.pngGamewith Icon Kamigame.pngKamigame

A young woman, pure of heart, questions her new attire as she dips her toe into the water. Having removed herself from incessant battles, the enjoyment she shares with her allies is as clear as the stream flowing past her feet. But guilt also seeps into her heart—will those yet to be saved grant her even this brief moment of release?

Charge Attack

Charge Attack
Icon Name Effect
Skill charge attack.png Fierte Jolie Massive Wind damage to a foe.
All allies gain Status WindAtkUp.png20% Wind ATK UpWind ATK is boosted

Strength: 20%
Duration: 2.5 turns
Applied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
and Status Earth Cut 20.png20% Earth CutEarth DMG is cut 20%

Duration: 2.5 turns
Earth Damage Cut.
Applied during the attack phase.
On the next turn, it'll have 2 turns remaining.
.

Skills

Skills
Icon Name Cooldown Duration Obtained Effect
Ability ArmorBreak 4.png Reversal Tide 6 turns
Lvl 55:
5 turns
180 sec Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
Inflict Status DefenseDown.png25% DEF DownDEF is lowered

Strength: 25%
Base Accuracy: 100%
Duration: 180 seconds
Stacking: Single
and Status WindResDown.png15% Wind DEF DownDEF is lowered for wind DMG

Strength: 15%
Base Accuracy: 85%
Duration: 180 seconds
on a foe.
Ability Salvation.png Salvation 6 turns
Lvl 75:
5 turns
4 turns Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
Restore an ally's HP (Healing cap: 2500).
Ally also gains Status Armored.png70% / 30% ArmoredChance of lowering DMG taken

Strength: 70% chance of taking 30% less damage.
Duration: 4 turns
and Status Strength.pngStrengthATK is greatly boosted based on how high HP is

Duration: 4 turns
~20% at 1 HP to 60% at Full HP.
.
Ability Banner of the Brave.png Banner of the Brave 6 turns 3 turns Lvl 45
All allies gain Status AttackUp.png30% ATK UpATK is boosted

Strength: 30%
Duration: 3 turns
Stacking: Single
and Status Uplift.png10% Charge BoostInstantly boosts Charge Bar by 10%

Strength: 10%
.

Support Skills

Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.
Icon Name Obtained Effect
Icon Support Skill.png La Pucelle Lvl 1
~20% / 20% boost to critical hit rate~20% chance of dealing 20% more damage.
Icon Support Skill.png Unswayed Lvl 1
Boost to multiattack rate based on how high HP isAbout 30% DA and 20% TA at max HP.
Icon Extended Mastery Support Skill.png Extended Mastery Support Skill EMP Restore Jeanne d'Arc's HP upon using Banner of the Brave

Extended Mastery Perks

Extended Mastery Perks
Style ZenithAtk.pngATK
★☆☆★★☆★★★
+500+800+1000
ZenithDef.pngDEF
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithHP.pngHP
★☆☆★★☆★★★
250500750
ZenithDA.pngDouble Attack Rate
★☆☆★★☆★★★
3%5%6%
ZenithDebuffRes.pngDebuff Resistance
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
RaceCalled "Type" in-game. ZenithAtk.pngATK
★☆☆★★☆★★★
+500+800+1000
ZenithDef.pngDEF
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithHP.pngHP
★☆☆★★☆★★★
250500750
ZenithDA.pngDouble Attack Rate
★☆☆★★☆★★★
3%5%6%
ZenithCritHit.pngCritical Hit
★☆☆★★☆★★★
12% chance for 12% more DMG20% chance for 20% more DMG25% chance for 25% more DMG
Individual ZenithTA.pngTriple Attack Rate
★☆☆★★☆★★★
2%4%5%
ZenithDebuffAcc.pngDebuff Success Rate Up
★☆☆★★☆★★★
5%8%10%
ZenithHealing.pngHealing
★☆☆★★☆★★★
10%15%20%
ZenithHealing.pngHealing
★☆☆★★☆★★★
10%15%20%
ZenithSupportSkill.pngRestore Jeanne d'Arc's HP upon using Banner of the Brave
Over Mastery Bonus Icon augment2 l.pngPerpetuity Ring

‎‎

Gameplay Notes[edit]

Extended Mastery Support Skill[edit]

  • Healing is based on 10% of Jeanne's max HP, but is capped depending on rank.
  • Healing and healing cap are affected by Healing EMP.
Rank Healing Cap
1★ 500 HP
2★ 750 HP
3★ 1000 HP

Uncap Materials

Uncap 1★ Uncap 2★ Uncap 3★ Uncap 4★ Uncap 5★

Outfits[edit]

Jeanne d'Slack[edit]

Jeanne d'Arc
Jeanne d'Slack.png Jeanne d'Slack SD.png
Jeanne d'Slack
Here she is, the maiden of respite: the embodiment of chilling out to the max while relaxing all cool. But she knows that no stay in the slack zone is complete without the ultimate in loungewear. With a mug in one hand and a supporting cast of cushions, she's all set to veg out in bliss.
How to Get A Walk on the Wild Side
New Voice Lines Yes
New Sprite Yes
Charge Attack Fierte Jolie
Home Music -
ID 3710090000
Notes

Saint of War[edit]

Jeanne d'Arc
Jeanne d'Arc TCG.png Npc sd 3040040000 01.png
Saint of War
-
How to Get B-Point Shop (TCG Points)
New Voice Lines No
New Sprite No
Charge Attack -
Home Music -
ID 3710033000
Notes

References[edit]