(Redirected from Sketch - Guardian of the Great Tree)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Maaya Uchida|
|How to Recruit|
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|Ranko is a young girl who landed in a sky far away, guided by a dazzling light. As the demon ruler with ebony wings and crimson eyes, she soars through the skies aboard the promised ship. (Having attained her long-sought wings and magic, she sings the praises of the skies.)|
|Scuro Helfiore|| 200%Big Dark damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~1,420,000) and;
100% Fire and 100% Water damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~350,000).
|Skills (Normal Mode)|
|Abbysian Magic|| 6 turns
|1 turn|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 45This skill is enhanced at level 45.
|Crimson Zeal|| 6 turns
|180 sec|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 65This skill is enhanced at level 65.
| Dark and Fire damage to all foes. Inflict
At level 65:
|Awakening Pulse||0 turns||-|| Lvl 65
|| Forbidden power manifests when darkness envelops my flesh!
(I can cast this when I have lvl 10.)
|Skills (Awakening Mode)|
|Wings of the Fallen Angel||5 turns||1 turn|| Lvl 65
||Gain and .|
|Rozen Storm||5 turns||180 sec|| Lvl 65
||Dark and Wind damage to all foes. Inflict .|
|Soul Guide||6 turns||1 turn|| Lvl 65
(Consumes 30% of max HP.)
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Behold My True Power!|| Lvl 1
||Gainupon using a skill.|
|Fear My Dark Power!|| Lvl 65
|| Gain 1
by attacking or using skills.|
(Lose 2 upon taking damage.)
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Revel at the unbridled power of my cohorts!|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Over Mastery||Aetherial Mastery|
- Bonus Fire and Water damage is considered as the part of Charge Attack, so it's affected by Charge Attack Damage Cap effects.
- The bonus damage scaling is not linear. A weaker base damage will result in lower percentage of bonus damage.
- With damage and damage capVerification needed. of her Charge Attack increases. , the Fire and Water
- Fire and/or Water elemental attack boosts (e.g and ) increase the respective element's damage portion of this Charge Attack.
- Awakening Pulse changes Ranko's skills from Abbysian Magic, Crimson Zeal, and Awakening Pulse into Wings of the Fallen Angel, Rozen Storm, and Soul Guide, respectively.
- All of Ranko's Awakening skills can be used immediately after using Awakening Pulse.
- Once Ranko enters Awakening Mode she cannot revert back to normal, even if she is revived.
- only grants bonus damage for Ranko's charge attack. It does not grant bonus damage for anything else.
- The in-game English description incorrectly states that this skill consumes 20% of max HP. It requires and consumes 30% of max HP.
Fear My Dark Power!
- has a maximum of 10 stacks.
- Ranko gains 1 from single attacks and skill use, 2 from double attacks, and 3 from triple attacks.
- If Ranko takes damage multiple times in one turn, she only loses 2 .
- Ranko does not gain while she is in Awakening Mode.
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Increases the ATK of Cinderella Girls characters.
- Does not work when Ranko is a sub ally.
|Rank||Idol ATK Boost|
How to recruit
The process for recruiting Ranko has many steps and involves multiple iDOLM@STER characters as well as.
- Call Ranko Kanzaki (Summon). You can summon Brunnhilde then retreat on an uncleared quest; it will count towards the trophy but refund your AP. You can also get the summon through the treasure exchange in Cinderella Fantasy ~Piña Hazard~.
- If you don't uncap your Brunnhilde a good spot to grind out the 666 summons is chapter 19-4.
666 times to get 4 copies of
- Equip as many Brunnhilde as possible, preferably 5 + friend summon. Bring multiple heals for yourself.
- Go to Chapter 19-4. Stage 1 will pit you against Vira along with two Bits.
- Wait until the 6th turn where the bottom (2000 HP) bit will cast permanentNot actually permanent, all buffs/debuffs wear off after a couple of hours. HP regeneration on all foes.
- Once the regen is on the battle should last forever as long as you keep your damage on Vira below 7000 per turn.
- It is safe to retreat from the quest, your summon calls will still count.
- Use the Ranko Kanzaki summon to deliver the killing blow to each of Tiamat, Colossus, Leviathan, Yggdrasil, Luminiera, and Celeste. This can be done in the Main Quests, or any of their raids. You will earn trophies that reward the following items for the Ranko summon's blue star uncap.
- Earn the following 3 trophies. This will earn a metatrophy Fear My Future Self for the .
- After earning all the character level trophies, you will unlock the trophy quest Must... Gather... The... Darkness.... Clear it to receive the
- Uncap Ranko to 3★ and level her to 100 to see her blue star. Complete the final uncap on your Ranko summon and you will earn the trophy Witness My Final Form!. Receive the trophy reward of 50 s and Ranko will join you!
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
|Lvl 2: ATK +1000||Lvl 3: HP +500||Lvl 4: C.A. DMG +5%||Lvl 5: Multiattack +2%|
|Lvl 6: ATK +2000||Lvl 7: HP +1000|
- jpokiehl Bonus DMG https://twitter.com/jpokiehl/status/1022525155170557960
- Gamewith, https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/41917