(Redirected from Sketch - Steel Giant)Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article is about the SR character. For the summon stone, see Ranko Kanzaki (Summon).
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Maaya Uchida|
|How to Recruit|
|Blush ValueA value between 0 and 3. It is used exclusively for Nina Drango's skills. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.|
|Ranko is a young girl who landed in a sky far away, guided by a dazzling light. As the demon ruler with ebony wings and crimson eyes, she soars through the skies aboard the promised ship. (Having attained her long-sought wings and magic, she sings the praises of the skies.)|
|Scuro Helfiore|| 200%Big Dark damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~1,420,000) and;
100% Fire and 100% Water damage to a foe (Damage cap: ~350,000).
|Abbysian Magic / Wings of the Fallen Angel|| 6 turns
|1 turn|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 45This skill is enhanced at level 45.
Awoken mode: Gain and .
|Crimson Zeal / Rozen Storm|| 6 turns
|180 sec|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 65This skill is enhanced at level 65.
| Dark and Fire damage to all foes. Inflict
Awoken mode: Dark and Wind damage to all foes. Inflict .
At level 65:
|Awakening Pulse / Soul Guide|| 0 turns
Awoken: 6 turns
|-|| Lvl 65
|| Forbidden power manifests when darkness envelops my flesh!
(Transform to Awoken mode. Requires 10 . Ranko's skills change.)
Awoken mode: Gain and for 1 turn.
(Uses 30% of max HP)
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Behold My True Power!|| Lvl 1
||Gainupon using a skill.|
|Fear My Dark Power!|| Lvl 65
||Gain 1with every normal attack and skill. Lose 2 when damaged.|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Revel at the unbridled power of my cohorts!|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
|Over Mastery Bonus||Perpetuity Ring|
- Ranko's base Damage cap for her Charge Attack is lower than usual at only 900,000 damage. However, bonus Fire and Water damage are inflicted during this attack, normally capping at around 20% of the base Charge Attack damage, meaning the total damage can total close to 1.275 million. This bonus damage scaling is not linear. A weaker base damage will result in lower percentage of bonus damage.
- When is used in Awoken mode, the bonus Fire and Water damage effects of her Charge Attack increase to a higher maximum around 25% of the base Charge Attack damage. When base Charge Attack damage is 900k, the Fire and Water bonus effects each dealt an additional 230,000 damage. When the Charge Attack damage was 1.035 million, these bonuses increased to over 250,000. As with the regular bonus damage effects on this Charge Attack, the bonus from will be lower if the base Charge Attack damage cap is not reached.
- Fire and/or Water elemental attack boosts, such as Garnet Carbuncle or Aquamarine Carbuncle increase the damage potential of the bonus damage portion of this Charge Attack. Bonus water damage of over 370,000 was achieved using Kaguya to boost the base Charge Attack damage and cap and Aquamarine Carbuncle to apply .
- Note that the testing described above was performed in July, 2017, before game rebalancing increased Charge Attack cap damage in general. While the mechanics described still apply, Ranko's base CA cap is around 1,580,000 million damage now instead of 900,000. In a quick test, stacking Rage IV, non-3★ Kaguya, and Qilin Bow (30% cap up) resulted in base CA damage of just over 2 million with additional fire and water damage of 492k each.
- Awakening Pulse changes Ranko's skills from Abbysian Magic, Crimson Zeal, and Awakening Pulse into Wings of the Fallen Angel, Rozen Storm, and Soul Guide, respectively.
- All of Ranko's Awoken skills can be used immediately after using Awakening Pulse.
- Once Ranko enters Awoken Mode she cannot revert back to normal, even if she is revived.
- Soul Guide will not activate if Ranko is under 30% of her maximum HP.
Fear My Dark Power!
- has a maximum of 10 stacks.
- Ranko gains 1 stack of for every single hit she performs. Ranko gains 2 stacks of from double attacks and 3 stacks of from triple attacks.
- If Ranko takes damage multiple times in one turn, she will still only lose 2 stacks of in total.
- Ranko does not gain while she is in Awoken Mode.
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Increases the ATK of all Cinderella Girls characters.
- Does not work when Ranko is in the sub party.
|Rank||Idol ATK Boost|
How to recruit
The process for recruiting Ranko is rather convoluted and involves multiple iDOLM@STER characters as well as Ranko Kanzaki (Summon).
- Call Brunnhilde 666 times to get 4 copies of Ranko Kanzaki (Summon). You can summon Brunnhilde then retreat on an uncleared quest; it will count towards the trophy but refund your AP. You can also get the summon through the treasure exchange in Cinderella Fantasy ~Piña Hazard~.
- If you don't uncap your Brunnhilde a good spot to grind out the 666 summons is chapter 19-4.
- Equip as many Brunnhilde as possible, preferably 5 + friend summon. Bring multiple heals for yourself.
- Go to Chapter 19-4. Stage 1 will pit you against Vira along with two Bits.
- Wait until the 6th turn where the bottom (2000 HP) bit will cast permanentNot actually permanent, all buffs/debuffs wear off after a couple of hours. HP regeneration on all foes.
- Once the regen is on the battle should last forever as long as you keep your damage on Vira below 7000 per turn.
- It is safe to retreat from the quest, your summon calls will still count.
- Use the Ranko Kanzaki summon to deliver the killing blow to each of Tiamat, Colossus, Leviathan, Yggdrasil, Luminiera, and Celeste. This can be done in the Main Quests, or any of their raids. You will earn trophies that reward the following items for the Ranko summon's blue star uncap.
- Earn the following 3 trophies. This will earn a metatrophy Fear My Future Self for the .
- After earning all the character level trophies, you will unlock the trophy quest Must... Gather... The... Darkness.... Clear it to receive the
- Uncap Ranko to 3★ and level her to 100 to see her blue star. Complete the final uncap on your Ranko summon and you will earn the trophy Witness My Final Form!. Receive the trophy reward of 50 s and Ranko will join you!
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★|
- jpokiehl Bonus DMG https://twitter.com/jpokiehl/status/1022525155170557960
- Gamewith, https://xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/41917