(Redirected from Thawing-Peach Kimono (Lily))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|MAX HP||1580 / 1876Fully uncapped HP at MAX level.|
|MAX ATK||6500 / 7720Fully uncapped ATK at MAX level.|
|BASE DA/TAThis character's base double attack rate and triple attack rate.Characters with support skills that grant guaranteed multiattacks may have very high values.Due to a game update, base DA/TA values are no longer obtainable from in-game data files. Exact values for characters released after 2023-10-10 are currently inaccessible.||4% DA / 1% TA|
|RaceOfficially called "Type" in-game.|
|SpecialtyThis character gains 20% more ATK from weapons of this type in your grid.|
|Exp. BonusExpedition Bonus Type in Auto-Expeditions||None|
|GenderGender is a character attribute used for game mechanics. A character's lore, appearance, and other factors do not affect this attribute.||Female|
|Voice Actor||Yuka Iguchi|
|How to Recruit|
|On a perpetually white land, this young princess pledges to keep praying for peace so long as she lives. She doesn't allow her sadness to surface, but deep down Lily harbors envy for the ephemeral flowers in bloom.|
|Frozen Vision|| 450%Massive Water damage to a foe.
All allies gain .
| After 5★:
| 500%Massive Water damage to a foe. (50% boost to C.A. damage and 30% boost to C.A. damage cap against foes with .)
All allies gain .
|Silverfrost Barrier|| 10 turns
| 1 turn
| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 55This skill is enhanced at level 55.
⇮ Lvl 90This skill is enhanced again at level 90.
| All allies gain
At level 90:
All allies also gain .
Caster also gains .
|Frozen Gale|| 7 turns
| 3 turns /
| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 75This skill is enhanced at level 75.
⇮ Lvl 100Complete a Fate Episode to unlock.
| 150%-200% Water damage to all foes (Damage cap: ~420,000).
Raise foes' lvl by 1 (Max: 10).
At level 75:
Damage increased to 250%-350%.
At level 100:
Damage increased to 400%.
Damage cap increased to ~500,000.
Also inflict and .
(When exactly 2 races among main allies: Damage cap increased to ~600,000.
When 3 or more races among main allies: Activates twice.)
|White Heal||6 turns||-|| Lvl 45
||Restore 20% of all allies' HP (Healing cap: 1500) and remove 1 debuff.|
|Support SkillsDoes not work from the backline unless explicitly stated.|
|Shine Crystal|| Lvl 1
⇧ Lvl 95This skill is enhanced at level 95.
| 10% boost to DEF.
At level 95:
Boost to DEF now applies to all allies.
Fire damage reduction to Water allies based on their number of .
(Fire DMG reduction takes effect even when Lily is a sub ally.)
|Envoy of the Crystalia|| Lvl 1
||Boost to Lily's ATKUnique modifier based on number of main allies' racesCalled "Types" in-game.|
|Extended Mastery Support Skill||EMP||Fire DMG reduction to all allies.|
|Extended Mastery Perks|
|RaceCalled "Type" in-game.|
- Auto-activates the skill
after a foe uses a special attack if Lily has at least 1 stack of
- Activates even if it is on cooldown, and does not put it on cooldown if it's not already.
- Can only auto-activate once per turn.
- Consumes 1 stack of upon activation.
- Reduces the multiattack rate of foes afflicted with .
- is guaranteed to land if the foe does not have 100% debuff resistance.
- lvl can also be raised by other parties in a raid.
|Lvl||Status||DA and TA Down|
- Reduces Fire damage taken by Water allies based on their number of  .
Envoy of the Crystalia
- Boosts Lily's ATKUnique modifier based on the number of different racesCalled "Types" in-game among main allies.
|Races||ATK UpUnique modifier|
Extended Mastery Support Skill
- Each star increases the reduction to Fire damage takenThis is not a damage cut.
Reduces Fire damage taken on a multiplier separate from Damage Cuts. for all allies.
- If multiple allies have the same Extended Mastery Support Skill, the reductions are on separate multipliers.
- For example, if there are two allies with 3★ skills, damage gets reduced by 9.75%1 - (0.95 * 0.95).
|Uncap 1★||Uncap 2★||Uncap 3★||Uncap 4★||Uncap 5★|
|Lvl 2||Lvl 3||Lvl 4||Lvl 5|
|Lvl 6||Lvl 7||Lvl 8||Lvl 9|
|Silverfrost Barrier||Yes||Copiedhas the same effects and restrictions as the original. can activate even if Lily is no longer in the frontline.|
|Lily frolics in high spirits, unbothered by the winter cold. Though she is not yet used to the kimono she wears, her sleeves flutter gracefully like petals in the wind.|
|Outfit Name||Thawing-Peach Kimono|
|How to Get||2020 New Year Outfit Set|
|Charge Attack||Frozen Cheering|
- Hecate_mk2 https://twitter.com/Hecate_mk2/status/944029236788019200
- GameWith, Lily. https://グランブルーファンタジー.gamewith.jp/article/show/21005
- jpokiehl https://twitter.com/jpokiehl/status/944935511738609665
- Hecate_Mk2 http://gbf-verification.blog.jp/archives/2098891.html
- YewBragior Spring Breeze https://twitter.com/YewBragior/status/1121298311896453120
- Hecate_Mk2 Lily 5★, http://gbf-verification.blog.jp/archives/17576924.html