||17:00 JST, December 26, 2016 - 21:00 JST, December 31, 2016
||00:00 PST, December 26, 2016 - 04:00 PST, December 31, 2016
Auld Lang Syne is a special New Year's story event. A loyalty character joins you at the start, and progressing through the story unlocks free quests and bosses. A new cutscene appears each day when opening the event's page.
An imposing sound rings out across the land, as if to mock the tranquility of the new year.
But the descendant of the Monkey King and defender of the West-Southwest has arrived to cleanse the skies of this aberration.
For New Players
| Andira (Event)
- Role: Healer/Buffer
- Puts herself to , but still an excellent buffer.
- is clearable with skills which lessens one of her biggest disadvantages.
- Has a good heal, but be mindful of the .
Andira temporarily joins you at the start. Earn 750 loyalty by winning quests and raids with her in the party to keep her after the event ends.
Found in Quests > Special > Event
Challenge Battle: "108 Worldly Desires"
- Party: Any party, but Andira (Event) is required.
- Completion reward: Crystal ×1080
- Enemies: Joya
- Difficulty: Moderate
All attacks against Joya does 1 damage. You must hit Joya 108 times. Joya will not transform into his mecha form in this fight. Charge attacks are not usable. Plain damage will do 0 damage. Its immune to most, if not all, Status Effects.
It has no mode bar or charge diamonds, simply using Bonggg... every turn with various effects such as minor plain damage, lowering multi-attacks on the party or giving itself
Characters with multi-hit abilities are very good in this fight. Characters with
buffs are good since they add an extra 1 damage to normal attacks. Status removal skills and
is very useful here. Joya will sometimes hit a random ally with huge damage, KO'ing them. A Kaguya friend summon is highly recommend due to its Auto-revive buff. Bishop
is a good class to bring since it can revive and provide
If Joya gains
, use a damaging summon or damaging AoE skill to remove it.
- SSR: Anila (6), Eustace (8), Io (Summer) (5), Io (SSR) (7), Melissabelle (11-20), Metera (Fire) (5), Metera (5), Siete (10), Veight (6), Cerberus (6)
- SR: Chun-Li (5), Erica Fontaine (8), Feather (SR) (10), Rashid (8), Rin Shibuya (5), Sophie (9), Stahn Aileron (6), Tear Grants (8)
- R: Thelonim (5)
- Yodarha for easy Triple Attacks.