Health is the amount of damage an entity can take before becoming knocked out, measured in Health Points (abbreviated as HP). Once the HP of an entity reaches 0, they are considered dead or knocked out. If all enemies are defeated, you win the battle. If all allies are defeated, you lose the battle. You can revive allies by using a resurrection skill or a , though most difficult content restricts Full Elixir usage. Maximum HP for allies can be increased with weapon skills, summons with high base HP or Plus Marks. Defeated allies will be replaced by available sub party members.
- Sword Master can wield swords such as or to convert health into plain damage.
- users can gain additional HP to make their Frontwater passive last longer, as it has massive falloff at lower health percentages.
- Alternatively, using weapons such as Enmity allows you to do higher burst damage, at higher risk of dying. s and combining them with
- The Splitting Spirit subskill at 11669 HP will instantly grant 70% charge, allowing you to start a fight with a MC's charge attack.
- Some characters have abilities that additionally cost some of their health to use.