From Granblue Fantasy Wiki
| This page is a Strategy stub. Please help us expand it by contributing relevant data.|
See Meta:Manual of Style/Character Pages/Strategy for more info.
OverviewIlsa is an attacker and a debuffer which can maintain a fairly high damage output and packs a number of very useful debuff effects such as ; furthermore she has a gimmick of .
- provides a very high which when pair with other skills can easily max out DEF Down cap.
- provides a three turn and is one of the few characters that has the ability to inflict .
- Damage from caps at 1.5m which makes it a noteworthy nuke.
- deals plain damage which can be useful in certain situations.
- Ilsa reloads instead of attacking when she is out of bullets so management of bullets is necessary.
- can only be used 3 turns into to battle making it difficult to activate immediately as the damage cap depends on the number of bullets; this results in the activation of being delayed as well due to the fact it requires Ilsa's to be at 0.
- Ilsa's only means to reload without wasting a turn is through and her charge attack, .
- The cool down on is quite long and the ready in 3 turn condition makes it rather difficult to control the pace of a battle.
How to Play
- Try using only when at 9 to maximize damage.
- Try to always activate or charge attack right after you use to avoid wasting a turn in reloading.
- can only be used at 0 , while charge attacking can reload at any number of bullets; when possible, prioritize the former over the latter.
- A good rotation to maximize to reload all bullets, followed by at max damage on the next turn, then to return to before attacking. up time and skills use would be
- can max DEF Down cap when used together with .
SynergyIlsa's main solution to reloading bullets without wasting a turn is by using her charge attack. Thus, she works well with characters with skills that like Vaseraga (Earth) or like Yggdrasil.
- Eugen (Grand)'s and his constant use of charge attacks can help Ilsa to fire charge attacks more often.
- Alexiel's and can keep Ilsa and other characters safe while Ilsa's 's can stall the opponent charge attack, until Alexiel's skill cool downs have ended.
Extended Mastery Perks
|Last update: 2018-01-17|
Gamewith's recommended EMP build for Ilsa.