Jump to navigation Jump to search
Izmir (Summer) is a hybrid attacker/support character.
- Provides increased raid-wide ATK via .
- Provides massive charge attack damage (and chain burst) damage via her mechanic.
- Provides Stamina ATK modifier to all allies via her "Dreams and Midsummer Nights" passive.
- Her passive also reduces her DEF and HP, making her very fragile.
How to Play
- Use Jotunheimr as often as possible to maintain two stacks of .
- Optionally use White Wyrm to consume an Icy Blade for free damage. Due to its low cap, this may not be worth using in racing scenarios due to the animation time (including the time to refresh ), but it can be useful to push foes into HP Triggers, Overdrive, or Break.
- Ideally use
on cooldown to take advantage of the as well as maximize the field effect's uptime, but because it also increases enemy ATK, be careful of using it in high-level multiplayer content.
- is best used during windows where the enemy is disabled (via , , , etc.), is otherwise unable to take advantage of the field effect (eg. Rose Queen's Rose form), or where the risk to the raid is outweighed by a tough DPS check (eg. Ultimate Bahamut's Resounding Realm stage).
- Keep the Field Effect's ATK fluctuations in mind (eg. avoid letting the enemy Charge Attack during the 100% peak; use your own burst during the safest peak) but be careful not to lose too much uptime waiting.
- Attempt to have Izmir charge attack with at least one other character whenever possible, as her increased charge attack damage and cap can make for powerful chain-bursts even with only two characters.
- Izmir's major weakness is her low DEF and HP, so anything that mitigates this works well with her.
- Damage Cut, Substitute, or Hostility manipulation via characters such as Yngwie, Anne, Anre, Katalina or classes such as Spartan or Luchador (with a ) can help keep her HP (and thus her Stamina passive) up.
- For fights with more consistent but less threatening damage, healing classes and characters such as Sage, Elysian, Katalina (Grand), or Arulumaya (Christmas) can simply sustain Izmir without requiring much micromanagement.
- Izmir has excellent synergy with Varuna grids and teams because they already utilize Stamina via and already prioritize maintaining large HP pools, automatically accommodating Izmir's needs. Varuna grids also generally provide more multi-attack than Magna or Elemental grids, which Izmir lacks in her kit.
- Due to her overwhelmingly powerful charge attacks, most forms of uplift or multi-attack work very well with her.
Extended Mastery Perks
|Izmir (Summer)||Pts: 12|
|Last update: 2017-09-05|
Gamewith's recommended EMP build for Izmir (Summer).