| This page is a Strategy stub. Please help us expand it by contributing relevant data.|
See Meta:Manual of Style/Character Pages/Strategy for more info.
How to Play
If you delay skill 1 in her defensive stance so that you can switch stances 2 turns later, you won't lose out on the ATK boost during Starslayer mode.
In summary, when in defensive mode, use No Surrender 2 turns before using her Charge Attack.
- Defensive Mode (Default) -> When you know she will use her Charge Attack within 2 turns, use No Surrender (3T active, 7T CD).
- 1T/5T, use Charge Attack
- 3T/4T, Duration refreshed
- 0T/1T, use skill 2 if you're ready to C.A. next turn
- CD refreshed, do whatever you want
Mostly used with C.A. focused characters
Extended Mastery Perks
|Last update: 2018-04-15|
- Support Skill(3): Can give up to 3 stacks of which can give Yuisis great boost to hers performance in Starslayer Mode.
- Wind ATK(3): Element ATK boost are great.
- DEF(1)x2: Improve her low defense in Starslayer Mode.
- Triple Attack(2)x2: TA are great, can maxed if you have good DA/TA ring and can ignore DA EMP.
- Double Attack(1)x4: Since Yuisis will mostly in 4th possition and can have up to 100% DA in Starslayer Mode, this can be optional and put EMP in ATK or TA instead.
- ATK(1)x2: Atk boost, can be maxed in short fight while ignore DA EMP.
|Last update: 2017-09-04|
Gamewith's recommended EMP build for Yuisis.